Larry Haynes Out at Lumberton

Babin is quickly developing the reputation of a job jumper. Is he the type of guy who plans to sit down at a school and create something, or is he always looking for the next best opportunity? I guess we will find out with Lumberton.

The coaching profession is not different than any other.  Everyone is looking for the next best opportunity. Nobody likes to settle with where they are now if there is an opportunity to get a better job or a pay raise / promotion.

Babin is quickly developing the reputation of a job jumper. Is he the type of guy who plans to sit down at a school and create something, or is he always looking for the next best opportunity? I guess we will find out with Lumberton.

I would not consider Babin a job jumper. He moved up in every situation. This Lumberton job would be his dream job. It's his home town. He lives in Lumberton. His wife works in Lumberton now. If he gets the job, I can see him staying for a long time if allowed.