ISIS

Mr. Buddy Garrity

​never been a big fan of the political party bull-ish.. With me I vote based on if I think you can get the job done, not based on political party. if I ever voted based on rep or dem I might as well not even vote. Then again: you can write your own self in. ;)

I hear ya.  Had a caller ask if I was Rep or Dem.  I ask, wouldn't it be more appropriate to ask if I'm conservative or liberal.  Back a few years.  You'd have a better chance of your Titans winning state than finding a conservative Dem anymore.  Heck, can't hardly find a Rep conservative.  Cest la vie 

I look at it this way BD, I'm just thankful they don't have this capability.  If they did, you, me, BS, LRF, Smitty SN & hippy would be targeted.  

And Hoops, PF, BG, and all the other dadgum liberals here would be laughing their b-tts off.  

Agree, but I just think we need to take them on with a show of force....like 77 said. Of course a Bin Laden or Sadaam Insane are exceptions, but instead of taking out the insignificant Chiefs, we need for them to not have enough Indians. Gee, I hope the hell I just offended somebody.

Of course I don't expect these cowardly murderers to fight back. I suspect they will blend with the populace. After all, most are Iraqis and we know a white flag is standard issue for their military.

Agree, but I just think we need to take them on with a show of force....like 77 said. Of course a Bin Laden or Sadaam Insane are exceptions, but instead of taking out the insignificant Chiefs, we need for them to not have enough Indians. Gee, I hope the hell I just offended somebody.

Of course I don't expect these cowardly murderers to fight back. I suspect they will blend with the populace. After all, most are Iraqis and we know a white flag is standard issue for their militaryYou

You are correct on both counts.  My son was a jarhead during Desert Storm.  Said those Iraqis couldn't get out of their bunkers fast enough to surrender.  And I don't understand why we aren't killing more of their grunts.  It's not like they have The Big Thicket to hide in.  

• 2 weeks later...

Our pres dont believe in stopping it. he likes to kill one or two every now and then and send his media hacks out to talk about what a high value target he killed. All these high value targets he has killed hasnt slowed them down one bit.

Talk about hitting the nail on the head! I questioned the validity of these targets on another thread, but you said it better than I did.

@ABC: Man arrested in ISIS-inspired plot to bomb at a Florida beach; suspect has been on FBI's radar since April:

This is the hidden content, please

I wish they could get these domestic terrorists here on the radar. 

This guy was posting pro Isis messages on Facebook. He should have been immediately arrested......even shot as a traitor. Oh wait a minute, traitors have rights nowadays.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@PzFeed: BREAKING NEWS - JUST IN: AP Investigation: Nuclear smugglers shipped radioactive material to ISIS and other terrorists.

@BuzzFeedNews: .@AP: Nuclear smugglers sought to sell radioactive material to Middle Eastern extremists

This aint good

• 3 weeks later...