ISIS

Mr. Buddy Garrity

• 3 weeks later...

@ABC: Feds arrest Minnesota man for allegedly leading effort to send people to join ISIS in Syria.

This is the hidden content, please

@TheJusticeDept: Tenth Minnesota Man Charged With Conspiracy to Provide Material Support to ISIL

All the bad, gruesome crap we usually discuss, it's nice to see post that bring (some of us) a little smile.  

Just the thot of El Chapo & isis going at it is refreshing.  It'll never happen, but I like to think, what if..........

that man has escaped prison twice, if he say something gonna happen I believe him. 

It's in the manual...just following orders.

Lol that's what all those SS officers said at the Nuremberg Trials.  Difference is, back then common sense was a common trait, so we cut the heads off of the many headed monster.  Now, we just keep re-electing them.  Smh

• 4 weeks later...

Watched an interesting documentary last week on The History Channel, "The Seven New Signs of the Apocalypse".  One of the suppositions was, "What if the Antichrist was not a person, but a group of people dedicated to a single apocalyptic vision (Isis).  They used Revelation 16:14.  They are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the Kings of the whole world, to gather them together for the war of the great day of God the Almighty.  

Although I've read it, I'm not a scholar of The Bible.  But, true or not, I found this interesting.  One thing for sure, the geography works, and I won't dismiss it out of hand.  

• 5 months later...