DuBois to Bridge City

Even though it may be home for Dubious, it seems like a lateral move unless there is some kind of promise that he will get the AD title also. As far as BC being an upgrade from HJ, time will tell! HJ fans just seemed to want to get a coach that would put HJ on the map and build a solid program which they did with Dubious, making the playoffs the last two years with a solid ball club!  If BC can let Dubious run his program they way he wants to, things could change for the better real quick, as we have seen with HJ.

Last season some people got mad because I said the Slot T was a hurtful offense because it will win games against slow teams but be your downfall against a fast and quick scoring team. I also said that I hated it because it was designed to help weak/ pitiful football programs compete and I can understand that some would be a lil offended by that. Well I hate to use BC as an example but if they all of a sudden become a 3/4 round contender than I think my sytatement will ring true. BC has a lot of talent and I have no idea where everything went wrong the last few seasons but they will definitely be in the hunt now. They will beat a lot of teams. I predict second in district next year. Maybe they will put WOS on the predistrict schedule so we can reestablish that game!

Last season some people got mad because I said the Slot T was a hurtful offense because it will win games against slow teams but be your downfall against a fast and quick scoring team. I also said that I hated it because it was designed to help weak/ pitiful football programs compete and I can understand that some would be a lil offended by that. Well I hate to use BC as an example but if they all of a sudden become a 3/4 round contender than I think my sytatement will ring true. BC has a lot of talent and I have no idea where everything went wrong the last few seasons but they will definitely be in the hunt now. They will beat a lot of teams. I predict second in district next year. Maybe they will put WOS on the predistrict schedule so we can reestablish that game!

You're probably right about the Wing T/Slot T. I'm not a big fan of it but hey, whatever it takes to win. It definitely fits BC better than the Spread.

I think they slip into a playoff spot ..that offense will work in BC

Doubtful, I just don't see them beating last years four that made the playoffs, and what I hear LCM made changes at offense coordinator  and they will be running the Slot T also.  King and Winters will be hard to stop in the backfield.