Free Agents

@SportsCenter: CB Cortland Finnegan announces his retirement. He played for the Titans, Rams & Dolphins in his 9-year NFL career. http://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/575685540625936384/photo/1

Sure is alot of players retiring this offseason.

nah, a lot retire every season. there's 200+ players drafted, plus probably close to that many more signed on free agent deals to practice squads every year. not all of them will make a roster, but think of the 100-150 that do. they have to replace people.

@ESPNNFL: "If he falls to 5, I'm telling you right now they'll take him

John Clayton on @ESPNRadio last night regarding WAS and QB Marcus Mariota

This is strange man.

Eagles picked up RB Ryan Mathews from the Chargers.

He has no source and the move makes no sense. Mariota is a worse version of RG3.

@ESPNNFL: "If he falls to 5, I'm telling you right now they'll take him

John Clayton on @ESPNRadio last night regarding WAS and QB Marcus Mariota

This is strange man.

Eagles picked up RB Ryan Mathews from the Chargers.

@AdamSchefter: Question to someone in the know: Ryan Mathews still signing with the Eagles? Answer: "We shall see."

Seeing Andre Johnson going to Indy is unsettling. DeMarco Murray going to Philly is sickening.

I really enjoyed watching Murray run. When we lose players like that to a rival team that pays him way more money, it makes me question my own loyalty as a fan. I mean, if I cheer for the players that I like and they leave, then what was I cheering.....the color of the uniform?

One of the biggest mistakes NFL teams can do is overpay the RB position. You really need 2 and the shelf life is just too short. And Murray has been injury prone his whole career. Dallas got smart in the front office somewhere along the way, building from OL. You will see next year just how good this OL will be. Gl to Demarco. H