Cowboys vs Packers

Hard to be mad about a couple of calls going against the boys. They blew enough chances that they still should've won by double digits

My last post on the bad call, then it becomes whining. I thought it was a catch and a fumble, although his right elbow appeared to be down before hitting the ground with the ball. Purely a judgement cal and it didn't go our way. Worst case should have been Cowboy ball on the one.

Never made "football move". Should have controlled it before the stretch

That's the debate. He caught the ball, took two steps as he was being brought down and stretched towards the goal line before the ball came out. It can be debated either way, with packers fans and people like you obviously saying it was an incompletion, and cowboys fans obviously saying a catch. I personally think that the two steps and stretch towards the goal line were both football moves, and thought the call should've stood, but then again, I'm a cowboys fan.

That's not the rule. There has to be clear evidence to overturn the call.

There was clear evidence that the ball hit the ground, my big problem was that he seemed to have the ball plenty long enough for a catch but they looked t it as he was falling the entire time and never made a move.

My last post on the bad call, then it becomes whining. I thought it was a catch and a fumble, although his opposit elbow appeared to be down before hitting the ground with the ball. Purely a judgement cal and it didn't go our way. Worst case should have been Cowboy ball on the one.

The only debate is whether or not he made a football move. The ground can cause an incompletion, even if his elbow hit first.

The hard part is this is one call you really feel may have changed the outcome. Now granted they still had to get in the end zone and stop GB it could have ended in a loss anyway but I think with the time left it was a good chance that that would have been the game winning drive.

The cowboys are a couple of secondary players away from being a complete football team. I'll be curious what they do in the off season, and if they fill those holes, are able to resign dez, and if they do resign him, what other holes they have to poke in the team to be able to afford to keep him.

Is 3 steps and a dive for the goaline not considered a football move?

It is in my opinion. I guess because the dive wasn't a full on stretch the replay ref saw it differently. One thing is for sure: between the obvious blown instant replay in the first half, and this one in the 2nd which was marginal at best, the conspiracy theorists claiming that the refs sabotaged last weeks game to get the boys into the Super Bowl no longer have a leg to stand on.