Cowboys vs Packers

Dallas jumps out to a lead like they had last year, this defense will not let the Pack back in it. Dallas will put up some points. They just scored 24 on the second best defense. They scored 30 on the best defense in Seattle. Weather will affect both teams. The Pack does not practice in the snow or cold.

The magic number has been 17 this season. In all 4 of the COWBOYS losses they have scored 17 or less points. In the 13 wins the COWBOYS have scored over 17. I feel very confident that they will score more than 17 vs the packers.

You can say almost the exact same thing for GB. The only exception was their 44-23 loss to NO where GB had 16 until 5 min left. So, I guess 1st team to 18 looks pretty good this Sunday.

Dallas jumps out to a lead like they had last year, this defense will not let the Pack back in it. Dallas will put up some points. They just scored 24 on the second best defense. They scored 30 on the best defense in Seattle. Weather will affect both teams. The Pack does not practice in the snow or cold.

Packers put up 30 against that same defense so what's your point....Packers by 2 TDs!!!

I hear Rodgers has a slightly torn calf muscle, I think its a smokescreen and he's about 80% from the calf strain.

as someone who's been there, I don't think it is. I've played soccer through one, and it sucks, but you can still play. soccer was worse, but if the cowboys can hit him hard down low (legally) a couple of times they should relegate him to being only a pocket passer the whole game, which will play hugely in their favor. even if it is just a calf strain, if they can (again, legally) get a couple of good licks in on that leg early, they'll be able to limit his running ability.