Cowboys vs Packers

Does the whining haters include the last 6 posts?

Nope. Bad calls happen, but anytime you have clear video evidence and STILL make a bad call, that's a different matter all together. I was referring to all the whiners who spent all week complaining about the NFL conspiracy that supposedly led to the boys win last week.

Murray has the highest short distance conversion % in the NFL you're on the road avg 4 yards a carry in the playoffs at Lambeau field and you call a shotgun pass on 3rd and short.. I'm sorry I like my chances on Murray picking up 1yard even with 8 in the box

Murray has the highest short distance conversion % in the NFL you're on the road avg 4 yards a carry in the playoffs at Lambeau field and you call a shotgun pass on 3rd and short.. I'm sorry I like my chances on Murray picking up 1yard even with 8 in the box

Worst case he's stopped short and GB has to burn a TO to stop the clock. They needs those timeouts to get the FG at the end.

Only whining going on is from cowboy fans

You read the last game thread on here? Or the comments on espn? And do you blame anyone griping about a call where it was close enough to be reviewed and clearly should be overturned and they still blew it? I wasn't making a reference to anyone in this thread, yourself included.

Worst case he's stopped short and GB has to burn a TO to stop the clock. They needs those timeouts to get the FG at the end.

If he's stopped run it again. In those conditions I'm not surprised he missed. I like his odds of getting a yard in two tries than bailey's odds of kicking a 45-yarder in that slop. And even if they hold him twice, they get worse field position, burn a timeout, and have less time on the clock.