Cowboys vs Packers

Who was the GM during that time? Jerry Jones. The same GM that is still with the COWBOYS. Why does he get no credit for those teams but all the blame? Let's get back to your favorite franchise. Who was/is the GM in all those houston Super Bowls and playoff wins? Oh wait, they have none!!!

How many GM's have kept their job by winning 3 playoff games in 20 years?

This is going to go on and on. How about this, someone start a thread that is about the COWBOYS and the houston franchise and we will continue. If u guys are not fans of that other franchise then I apologize. Thought I saw a few comments about hoping the COWBOYS lose and cheering for anyone that plays the COWBOYS.

Whatever Dallas is going to do to make that Defense better next year will be straight outta the draft because they have no money to spend in Free Agency.
If Lee returns healthy paired with McClain theyll be better in the middle, but gotta get more pressure up front.

Is Lee a FA?  If so if im him I walk, he's been injured almost every year. I still say the secondary needs work. I dont trust Carr at all. 

Sitting at home with no playoffs, same place as the Cowboys now, but on the bright side, will have a better draft pick.

but on the brown side your season was basically done by week 12, and you didn't get to the playoffs or win a playoff game. you can keep your higher draft pick. maybe you can draft the 2012 version of Clowney with your first round pick.

Malcom Brown I would think.

I'm a little slow on this Monday. I'll say that the Texans have missed way more than they've hit. 2012 was one of the worst drafts they've had. Personal opinion is Rick Smith should go. It's always easy to look back and say what they should've done, but just like last year the 2nd round and third round picks, come on man!

Let's compare apples to apples:

The Texans were established in 2002, we should really use that as a starting point just to be fair.

Super Bowl Wins since 2002:

Texans- 0
Cowboys-0

Pretty even.

Both teams have won exactly two playoff games since 2002. Pretty even.

I'll never forget the 2002 game. I was in a survivor pool that year and the entire pool took Dallas as the eazy win in the first game. Don't think the Texans have beat them since.