Cowboys vs Packers

Here is another thing on that play. Had Dez simply went to the ground at worst the ball would have been on the two yard line. Green Bay has not stopped Dallas's running game all game. You have four chances to run the ball in with Murray, I see seven points from there. Dez was trying to make a play, my view Dez made the play by the spectacular catch. JMO.

As long as there is someone with the last name of Jones owning the Cowboys, they will not win another Super Bowl. You have to let someone with football knowledge be a GM. Also, there will never be another good coach in Dallas because of the owner. If a coach doesn't have in say so in personnel, there aren't many coaches that want to be a puppet. JMO

As long as there is someone with the last name of Jones owning the Cowboys, they will not win another Super Bowl. You have to let someone with football knowledge be a GM. Also, there will never be another good coach in Dallas because of the owner. If a coach doesn't have in say so in personnel, there aren't many coaches that want to be a puppet. JMO

I've heard this argument so many times. Is Zack Martin a pro bowler? Is Zack Martin an All-Pro? YES he is. Which GM drafted him? Jerry Jones!!! I could go on and on with quality draft picks by Jerry Jones but u don't want to hear it. DALLAS COWBOYS have 5 Super Bowls, 3 came with Jerry Jones as the owner. The houston franchise has ZERO!!! I guess they have better GM's and better coaches?

Yep, he's been struggling after the first three SBs. People laughed him out of town bringing in Jimmy Johnson. (How did that work out?)They wanted to kill him for trading Herschel Walker (How did that work out) They laughed at Barry Switzer (How did that work out).

It is so easy to take the negative side of anything. Not much thought process involved (obviously). You were wrong 12 times this year, but you relish in the few times you were right. Kinda weird, don't you think?

Jimmy Johnson was able to get the players he wanted and won two championships. Jones stepped in and took that away. Switzer inherited that team and won one. When Johnson's players retired, that was that. Seems like a valid argument to me. Hope the Jones' are there for many more years.

Who was the GM during that time? Jerry Jones. The same GM that is still with the COWBOYS. Why does he get no credit for those teams but all the blame? Let's get back to your favorite franchise. Who was/is the GM in all those houston Super Bowls and playoff wins? Oh wait, they have none!!!

Every time there is a discussion about the Cowboys, the Texans seem to get drug into it. They have nothing to do with the Cowboys not winning in a ship in almost twenty years. Must be an inferiority complex.

The inferior complex is what has brought texans fans out of the woodworks to gloat now that Dallas' far superior season has come to an end... ;)

I've heard this argument so many times. Is Zack Martin a pro bowler? Is Zack Martin an All-Pro? YES he is. Which GM drafted him? Jerry Jones!!! I could go on and on with quality draft picks by Jerry Jones but u don't want to hear it. DALLAS COWBOYS have 5 Super Bowls, 3 came with Jerry Jones as the owner. The houston franchise has ZERO!!! I guess they have better GM's and better coaches?

Jerry has drafted how many Superbowler's?

I'm no JJ fan, but he fielded a team this year that was good enough to win the Super Bowl. Not the favorites, but they should've won this game and had a shot at going next week. Would they have beaten Seattle? I doubt it, but they did it in Seattle once already this year.

Jerry jones was responsible for the draft picks that came from the Walker trade. What a team that was. Jimmy Johnson benefitted from those picks as he showed he was average at best with Miami. He took Dez Bryant when he wasn't looking for a receiver. He took a "chance" on Emmitt Smith. He took Zack Martin over JFF. He has had some duds just like any other team. I won't go down the entire list.

Every time there is a discussion about the Cowboys, the Texans seem to get drug into it. They have nothing to do with the Cowboys not winning in a ship in almost twenty years. Must be an inferiority complex.

Come on man!!! Inferiority? You guys bring the houston franchise in as soon as you start rooting against the COWBOYS just because you are fans of that other franchise

[quote name="BS Wildcats" post="1622232" timestamp="1421024303"]

[quote name="Ty Cobb" post="1622228" timestamp="1421024201"]

3 years worth. Just to name a few: Darren Woodson, Emmitt Smith, Troy Aikman and Larry Allen.[/quote
Jimmy Johnson?[/quote]

Jimmy Johnson was the coach, not the GM. Just like every coach that has come after Jimmy Johnson.
Why does Jimmy get all the credit and no blame for those early 90's teams? Why does Jerry get all the blame and no credit for all the quality players since then?