SECond to none

team first

They aren't upgrades and it's not even close.   Keep believing what you want though.  

All righty then.  The delusion is even stronger with you than I thought.  I promise I didn't tell everyone else in the country, not a member of the hillbilly conference.  They figured it out on their own.  Or they are just believing what they want....

I hate to use facts in a debate with longhorn fans because usually it goes right over their heads. 

A&M is 33-12 (73%) since joining the SEC

Mizzou is 32-15 (68%) in the SEC

TCU is 30-15 (66%)

WV is 21-23 (47%) since joining the Big 12

These are just football records since the conference changed.  That doesn't include fan bases, money, national exposure, stadiums, other sports and everything else that goes along with being considered "upgrades."   Try again 

I hate to use facts in a debate with longhorn fans because usually it goes right over their heads. 

A&M is 33-12 (73%) since joining the SEC

Mizzou is 32-15 (68%) in the SEC

TCU is 30-15 (66%)

WV is 21-23 (47%) since joining the Big 12

These are just football records since the conference changed.  That doesn't include fan bases, money, national exposure, stadiums, other sports and everything else that goes along with being considered "upgrades."   Try again 

I will try again - to explain numbers to someone who went to an inferior school.  Let's throw in strength of OOC schedule.  what about SEC being overrated the last few years?  And since when do Aggies like to talk about fan bases, money or national exposure with Longhorns?  And I thought we weren't allowed to go back in time before this year?  You told me that.  So 4 years back is okay, but not 10 years.  But, as you recently told us, going back 33 years is okay because that's how old you are. 

In the end, I think you mix "facts" with aggy logic.  Which does tend to lose or confuse me because my mind isn't used to roaming in the realm of the mentally challenged...

I will try again - to explain numbers to someone who went to an inferior school.  Let's throw in strength of OOC schedule.  what about SEC being overrated the last few years?  And since when do Aggies like to talk about fan bases, money or national exposure with Longhorns?  And I thought we weren't allowed to go back in time before this year?  You told me that.  So 4 years back is okay, but not 10 years.  But, as you recently told us, going back 33 years is okay because that's how old you are. 

In the end, I think you mix "facts" with aggy logic.  Which does tend to lose or confuse me because my mind isn't used to roaming in the realm of the mentally challenged...

4 years is the amount of time the teams mentioned have been in their respective conferences.  That seems like a pretty logical time to go back to.  

We can compare OOC schedules all you want and it still wouldn't be close.  TCU plays no one!  It's convenient that you want to leave out conference schedule strength to win an argument, but it still didn't work for you.  If I get bored later I'll do the research for you and prove you wrong once again.  

4 years is the amount of time the teams mentioned have been in their respective conferences.  That seems like a pretty logical time to go back to.  

We can compare OOC schedules all you want and it still wouldn't be close.  TCU plays no one!  It's convenient that you want to leave out conference schedule strength to win an argument, but it still didn't work for you.  If I get bored later I'll do the research for you and prove you wrong once again.  

you're right.  TCU plays no one.  They beat ole miss (weak sister) 48-6 last year.  How did aggy do against ole missy?   Remind me.  Or are we allowed to talk about last year.  I get your rules mixed up.  While you ponder, have another glass of that maroon kool aid.  You'll feel better!

While you are "proving me wrong once again" (cough cough), shall we look at 15 of A&M's 33 wins?  In other words, over 45% of their wins.  In other words, almost half of their wins.  In other words, their non-conference wins during this period.  Why not?

SMU three times, Sam Houston (DII) twice, South Carolina State (DII), Rice twice, La Tech, UTEP, ULM, Lamar (DII), Ball State, Nevada, and Arizona State.  So in the undefeated stretch of A&M OOC dominance since leaving the Big 12, 4 of those 15 wins came against Division 2 schools, and 10 of the other 11 came against mid-majors.  Arizona State is the only BCS conference OOC regular schedule game  the Ags won. Of course, there will be the 16th straight upcoming against Western Coastal Carolina of the Eastern Seaboard in a few weeks.  I think they may be a UIL school.

Soooo congrats?  Keep "proving me wrong" though sport...

Disclaimer:  I feel like I just wasted time of my weekend that I won't get back with this dumb argument.  I thought I laid it out so clearly in a limited, chart like argument above that was limited to this year only (which aggy insists is the only relevant season - except of course when it doesn't suit them)...

While you are "proving me wrong once again" (cough cough), shall we look at 15 of A&M's 33 wins?  In other words, over 45% of their wins.  In other words, almost half of their wins.  In other words, their non-conference wins during this period.  Why not?

SMU three times, Sam Houston (DII) twice, South Carolina State (DII), Rice twice, La Tech, UTEP, ULM, Lamar (DII), Ball State, Nevada, and Arizona State.  So in the undefeated stretch of A&M OOC dominance since leaving the Big 12, 4 of those 15 wins came against Division 2 schools, and 10 of the other 11 came against mid-majors.  Arizona State is the only BCS conference OOC regular schedule game  the Ags won. Of course, there will be the 16th straight upcoming against Western Coastal Carolina of the Eastern Seaboard in a few weeks.  I think they may be a UIL school.

Soooo congrats?  Keep "proving me wrong" though sport...

any OOC win by an SEC team that comes directly before or after an SEC contest becomes a quality win by association.  You'd know this if you understood how much better the SEC is than all other conferences.

TxWhoops (self -proclaimed Smartest Man in all convos)

Talks up how great the Bevo(rip)XII-II is because his team ..............  let's just say they they seen better days. 

Lets just get this straight:

The 2015 Aggies would stomp the Dog Crap outta of your horns. So would LSU, BAMA And Georgia. I hope your man enough to take the truth. 

Get back to with some facts smarty britches. Bring your Bestie CF Guru with you, he'll have something real relavent to add. 

Talks up how great the Bevo(rip)XII-II is because his team ..............  let's just say they they seen better days. 

The 2015 Aggies would stomp the Dog Crap outta of your horns. So would LSU, BAMA And Georgia. I hope your man enough to take the truth. 

Get back to with some facts smarty britches. Bring your Bestie CF Guru with you, he'll have something real relavent to add. 

rope her

are trying to be funny now?

That was supposed to happen last time we played. Let's see, we just beat a #10 ranked team and you just lost to a #10 ranked team. I'm good in math but help me understand. This is why I hate polls. They only mean something when it helps one's argument. It helped mine a lot.

Georgia?  Really?  Georgia??

Bama becoming your big brother of old?

You can say that about pretty much every team in the country with regards to Bama as long as Saban is there and they have multiple 5 stars at every position.  A&M is 1-3 against them and will need to improve to beat them on a consistent basis.   The talent gap is closing, now we just have to show up on the big stage.  

You can say that about pretty much every team in the country with regards to Bama as long as Saban is there and they have multiple 5 stars at every position.  A&M is 1-3 against them and will need to improve to beat them on a consistent basis.   The talent gap is closing, now we just have to show up on the big stage.  

On another thread, old timer equates an ag loss to Bama as a stumble.