SECond to none

team first

I insenuated that the Ags couldn't beat Texas with my post saying that Texas beat a #10 team (OU) and the ags did not (Bama).

lol - yeah but A&M still has not lost this year by 35 and 43 - so I still say A&M would beat Texas.

But we can say what we want until they play again it will always be an unwinnable argument regardless of what side you happen to be on.

BRING THE GAME BACK!!!!!!

lol - yeah but A&M still has not lost this year by 35 and 43 - so I still say A&M would beat Texas.

But we can say what we want until they play again it will always be an unwinnable argument regardless of what side you happen to be on.

BRING THE GAME BACK!!!!!!

if the game was to return, and played every year for the rest of my life. 

Aggies will not have enough time to close the gap. 

There is a reason Aggie joke books resided in reading salons/crappers. 

Hookem

will aggie students now vote down the Nazi flags they wave, as well as the swastica on the gomers' costumes?  Or do they not do that anymore?  Been a while since I've been to Kyle.  

i thought they had flags of male cheerleaders kissing each other? 

will aggie students now vote down the Nazi flags they wave, as well as the swastica on the gomers' costumes?  Or do they not do that anymore?  Been a while since I've been to Kyle.  

Been to many many Texas A&M games and have never seen a Nazi flag or swastica - you don't like a school that's ok but this is a little be far even for you.

i thought they had flags of male cheerleaders kissing each other? 

Thought that would be more of an Austin thing myself.

Even for me?  I thought you guys were proud of being locksteppers?

I can take a lot of kidding and even visceral comments about A&M and myself  - and well just about anything else - and I believe that we have become too PC as a nation in general.

But to equate any school, person, institution, organization or anything or anyone else to Nazi Germany - without true cause - and what they did is just over the top and I believe going way too far.

Edited by OldTimer

I can take a lot of kidding and even visceral comments about A&M and myself  - and well just about anything else - and I believe that we have become too PC as a nation in general.

But to equate any school, person, institution, organization or anything or anyone else to Nazi Germany - without true cause - and what they did is just over the top and I believe going way too far.

Did you report him to the mods?

oh, wait.....

thought I "knew" you. Now I'm getting to know the real you.

do you hate the military too?  Would you make those "bold" statements face to face with a current Corp Member?  Many of those young men and women go on to serve our country and protect your right to spew the nonsense you bang out regularly. SMH

I was trying to ignore your Bash Ags at every turn, but you're making it hard.   While I'm ranting, as your Bestie-CFBGuru would say: "What's this got to do with football?"

thought I "knew" you. Now I'm getting to know the real you.

do you hate the military too?  Would you make those "bold" statements face to face with a current Corp Member?  Many of those young men and women go on to serve our country and protect your right to spew the nonsense you bang out regularly. SMH

I was trying to ignore your Bash Ags at every turn, but you're making it hard.   While I'm ranting, as your Bestie-CFBGuru would say: "What's this got to do with football?"

well the Corps is certainly visible at games, so I would consider it relevant. 

Roper, you're getting a little tense. I am going suggest a side trip to the Chicken Ranch the next time you're attending a game. 

Did you report him to the mods?

oh, wait.....

No and never would - I have been bantering back and forth with TxHoops for a while now and feel that I know him better than to believe that this was nothing more than another joking swipe at A&M and meant in total jest - if I felt otherwise I would just leave the site.  I have really no issues with TxHoops and like the back and forth with him - cannot say that with all the Texas fans here but with him I have absolutely no issues.  

I have made my own borderline comments in the past - just felt in this case that I needed to speak up.  I hope this puts this issue to bed.