SECond to none

team first

Funny thing - I never even mentioned the SEC in my post - you might want to turn your obsession down a notch or two.

Yeah Yeah the Oklahoma game was a decent win - but I must say but the Iowa State game took the tarnish right off that win don't ya think?

You mean luster, aggy?? Now!! This is it! This is the time!! I've heard it all come from an aggy! 

Arkansas QB play is the best in the SEC, other than that he on point. 

Ole Miss and Kelly put up 341 yds passing on Bama.  Almost double the Bama pass defense average. 

SEC is still primarily a running league. Most of the greatest players from the SEC are RBs.

Most do not depend on the QB to win games. They just need them to not make mistakes. 

Rumors are he OD'd on something   

@OM_Sports: It is official that Denzel Nkemdiche was kicked off the team. Sad his career had to end that way.

@Cody_Fox5: BREAKING: ATL police confirm responding to Ole Miss star Robert Nkemdiche falling from a 4th flr window. Said to have multiple cuts.

Now his bro in some hurt apparently 

@BSO: Cops Found Weed in Robert Nkemdiche's Room Following Him Falling From 4th Fl

This is the hidden content, please
This is the hidden content, please

More than likely not weed but K2, the crap his brother was on. 

Here is another example of stupidity knocking you out of the 1st round draft of the NFL. Maybe Jerry will pick him up cheap. Let Hardy be an influence on him. 

This is a shame. The Nkemdiche brothers are rare talents. What a waste...

the Browns will if Pettine is around, he'll bench both for 3 games each after preseason once he finds out they signed their contracts in blue ink and not black. 

@Cody_Fox5: BREAKING: ATL police confirm responding to Ole Miss star Robert Nkemdiche falling from a 4th flr window. Said to have multiple cuts.

Now his bro in some hurt apparently 

He was in the discussion to be the #1 overall pick in the draft this year.  He just cost himself some serious money.