SECond to none

team first

On December 28, 2014 at 6:28 PM, GCMPats said:

South car makes sec 1-0
Other conferences hate this time of year
Truth comes out !!!!

Conferences really don't care. Fans on the other hand, fully expect Alabama's stepchildren to run their mouths about their conferences feats of strength when they could not win a real game when it mattered.

Only sec fans!

I'm not sure any other team in college football could've beaten Clemson last night. Saying that, if Clemson played in the SEC, especially the West, I don't believe they'd be coming into that game undefeated. Anyway, congrats to Bama and Clemson. That us what a National Championship should look like!

37 minutes ago, shovel said:

I'm not sure any other team in college football could've beaten Clemson last night. Saying that, if Clemson played in the SEC, especially the West, I don't believe they'd be coming into that game undefeated. Anyway, congrats to Bama and Clemson. That us what a National Championship should look like!

IF they played in the SEC, they would be having a rematch since no one outside of the SEC is allowed to lose a single game.

Please do correct me if I'm incorrect here but doesn't  Michigan St. play in the Big 10 and Oklahoma play in the XII?

The reason I ask such a question first is that Michigan St. made the playoffs with 1 loss against Nebraska 39-38. In Michigan St. defense though Nebraska did make a bowl and did defeat a UCLA team from the so much talked about Mighty PAC12 conference. Haven't heard many pots being banged on about this conference lately!! Next Oklahoma wow they made the playoffs with 1 loss also which happened to be the worse of them all if you compare them to Bama and Michigan St. loss. Whom do you say took OU behind the woodshed? You got it tu 24-17 a team that couldn't even make a bowl game this year when bowls was taking teams with losing records!

Touche'

4 hours ago, Hullabaloo,Caneck!Caneck! said:

Please do correct me if I'm incorrect here but doesn't  Michigan St. play in the Big 10 and Oklahoma play in the XII?

The reason I ask such a question first is that Michigan St. made the playoffs with 1 loss against Nebraska 39-38. In Michigan St. defense though Nebraska did make a bowl and did defeat a UCLA team from the so much talked about Mighty PAC12 conference. Haven't heard many pots being banged on about this conference lately!! Next Oklahoma wow they made the playoffs with 1 loss also which happened to be the worse of them all if you compare them to Bama and Michigan St. loss. Whom do you say took OU behind the woodshed? You got it tu 24-17 a team that couldn't even make a bowl game this year when bowls was taking teams with losing records!

Touche'

You're one letter off.

Hope you're sitting down: The SEC made $527.4 MILLION in the first year of the SEC Network and CFP
This is the hidden content, please

10:49 AM - 19 Jan

14 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:
Hope you're sitting down: The SEC made $527.4 MILLION in the first year of the SEC Network and CFP

SECond to none!!!!! 9-2 bowls 

14 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

$37M per school. Not too bad.