SECond to none

team first

1 hour ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Open your eyes and see what 3* Charlie is doing right now, coming off a 5-7 year.  

Ranked #50 on Yahoo

#37 on 247

#37 on Scout

#33 on ESPN

Thats very impressive!  Coming in 5th in your own state with the biggest budget in the country is tough to do.

Maybe those 18 silent commits Charlie got the other weekend will improve those numbers a little.  

26 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

What point is that?  That UT is King?  Or that you fit right in with those backwards thinking derelicts in Collie Station?

Point - that ONLY Texas fans still think that Texas is King!

And I can accept being accused of thinking like "those derelicts" from College Station as would rather be associated with them then - well with you and whatever crowd you hang with.

10 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Ranked #50 on Yahoo

#37 on 247

#37 on Scout

#33 on ESPN

Thats very impressive!  Coming in 5th in your own state with the biggest budget in the country is tough to do.

Maybe those 18 silent commits Charlie got the other weekend will improve those numbers a little.  

And how's that thought process gonna end for you??

I haven't checked lately (i don't live on other team's boards) but Oklahoma recruits heavily from Texas. I did see their roster a few years back and 50% of their team was from Texas. What are we arguing here? That Texas has been out recruited by aggie. So what? What did that get you but a loss in a bowl game? Funny how ags never take shots at their conference bretheren now, but all they did in the Big XII was throw stones at UT. Maybe if their concentration wasn't sidetracked with how they compare to UT, they could improve their won/loss record and make the final four. Alas, their preoccupation with the goings on in Austin has been, and apparently will continue to be, their Achilles' Heel.

All I can say is,"Who won the last one?" Dang, and we had Case McCoy. That's probably what is still causing the sting. 

Recruit away.......

1 hour ago, OldTimer said:

Point - that ONLY Texas fans still think that Texas is King!

And I can accept being accused of thinking like "those derelicts" from College Station as would rather be associated with them then - well with you and whatever crowd you hang with.

Your right. 

Texas is king. 

Texas A&M used to be queen. She left for greener pastures knowing she could NEVER wear the pants in the house. 

Mack wait til NSD 

....      and remember recruiting has to carry over to the field. 

.....and another thing that kills me........Aggie view of the LHN

1. Texas was to make millions of dollars off the venture, of which Aggie would get a share. Not as much as Texas but a share nonetheless. How immoral and backstabbing.

2. The LHN channel would somehow make an unfair advantage for recruiting to UT. How immoral and backstabbing.

Aggie answer.....

1. Move to the sec in order to MAKE MORE MONEY! How immoral and backstabbing.

2. The sec move has given Aggie an unfair advantage in recruiting. How immoral and backstabbing.

Folks, aggie logic is what is wrong with this country. I see absolutely no difference whatsoever in the two schools trying to improve themselves, yet UT is the big bad meanie and aggie always plays the victim.

• 2 weeks later...