SECond to none

team first

23 minutes ago, team first said:

Since it was brought up, Lsu does have the most players in the nfl week one of this year. 

The jeously is duly noted. 

Especially the ones ate up with it 

Good one. I said nothing about lsu but you are ate up with it. I am jealous of nothing that is sec......especially the apron string huggers.

This is the hidden content, please

just an interesting article regarding the current strength of the SEC in attracting recruits.

Most interesting paragraph was:

"The recruiting of elite football players by Big 12 schools used to begin with Texas (the state) and end with 

This is the hidden content, please
 (the university in Austin).

Looking at the last four recruiting classes, however, we see that although the talent still begins in the Lone Star State, it is increasingly ending with SEC schools."

I personally agree totally with that statement.  I also think it is why Texas A&M seems to get a lot of Arizona and other interest from the west coast players = closest SEC school to their hometowns.

You don't see where aggy has given the OTHER $EC schools more credibility with Texas kids? Just a fact, Arky and LSU, and now aggy and Mizzou were the main schools recruiting Texas successfully before y'all moved. Now, you guys have opened the flood gates for Bamer, Ole Miss, UGA, and the rest of the conference to compete with. And in the end, you will find that it's gonna be a lot harder on yourselves than it will be for tu to overcome. 

Oh, and you will see the desert connection dry up now that y'all got rid of spav. But good luck with Luigi and son out there, you're gonna need it.

5 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

You don't see where aggy has given the OTHER $EC schools more credibility with Texas kids? Just a fact, Arky and LSU, and now aggy and Mizzou were the main schools recruiting Texas successfully before y'all moved. Now, you guys have opened the flood gates for Bamer, Ole Miss, UGA, and the rest of the conference to compete with. And in the end, you will find that it's gonna be a lot harder on yourselves than it will be for tu to overcome. 

Oh, and you will see the desert connection dry up now that y'all got rid of spav. But good luck with Luigi and son out there, you're gonna need it.

Yeah I know Texas is King - blah blah blah - Long live the King - blah blah blah - I have heard this all before.

No doubt that Texas will be back as I have stated numerous times just that they will have to share the wealth of Texas players with not only A&M but also Baylor, TCU and even Houston and Texas Tech it appears.

Most A&M fans I know are completely enjoying the current success that A&M has been able to obtain over what Texas has been able to obtain - but they realize that everything equals out.  The only difference between what we expect and you and other Texas fans expect is that Texas fans feel the complete and total domination of the recruiting wars year in and year out by Texas is just a right that has been stolen from them.  You and other Texas fans will see over the next several years that while Texas will win many of the recruiting wars so will A&M, Baylor, TCU and other Texas schools - the field has leveled Texas just better get used to it - again in my opinion.

3 minutes ago, OldTimer said:

Yeah I know Texas is King - blah blah blah - Long live the King - blah blah blah - I have heard this all before.

No doubt that Texas will be back as I have stated numerous times just that they will have to share the wealth of Texas players with not only A&M but also Baylor, TCU and even Houston and Texas Tech it appears.

Most A&M fans I know are completely enjoying the current success that A&M has been able to obtain over what Texas has been able to obtain - but they realize that everything equals out.  The only difference between what we expect and you and other Texas fans expect is that Texas fans feel the complete and total domination of the recruiting wars year in and year out by Texas is just a right that has been stolen from them.  You and other Texas fans will see over the next several years that while Texas will win many of the recruiting wars so will A&M, Baylor, TCU and other Texas schools - the field has leveled Texas just better get used to it - again in my opinion.

No sir, that right was given away by the internal rot and laziness of Mack's last years.  Open your eyes and see what 3* Charlie is doing right now, coming off a 5-7 year.  He's going head to head with not only Rumlin, Briles, Patterson, and Herman, but also Saban, Harbaugh,  And you will see over the next 6 days, that Texas IS King and as long as our coaching staff keeps grinding, our rightful place will be restored.

32 minutes ago, OldTimer said:

Not stolen but given away to others by a complacent coaching staff.

We again will take who we want and the rest can share. Let them eat crumbs. 

Does that sound kingly enough?

1 hour ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

No sir, that right was given away by the internal rot and laziness of Mack's last years.  Open your eyes and see what 3* Charlie is doing right now, coming off a 5-7 year.  He's going head to head with not only Rumlin, Briles, Patterson, and Herman, but also Saban, Harbaugh,  And you will see over the next 6 days, that Texas IS King and as long as our coaching staff keeps grinding, our rightful place will be restored.

32 minutes ago, bulldogbacker said:

Not stolen but given away to others by a complacent coaching staff.

We again will take who we want and the rest can share. Let them eat crumbs. 

Does that sound kingly enough?

My point has been made - Thank You.