SECond to none

team first

I still dont know how Texas got their arse whooped by ND who struggled with UVA even before Zaire got knocked out for the year, UVA is not good at all. 

Same reason Arky lost to a MAC team?  ND overconfident maybe?  These are still kids.  And Texas has been very good at making other teams overconfident of late...

That's like all of you pointing out that Arkansas and Tennesee lost today....

oh, you mean the #18 and #23 team in the country?  You're comparing them to big 12 bottom dwellers? I guess that makes my point for me.  SEC is overrated.  Win a game in the first week if you're in the SEC, top-25, here we come!

I still dont know how Texas got their arse whooped by ND who struggled with UVA even before Zaire got knocked out for the year, UVA is not good at all. 

I've seen several experts pick ND to make the football playoff, at least before Zaire got hurt.  They've got a whole lot of talent on the field (although they're no Jacksonville State)

oh, you mean the #18 and #23 team in the country?  You're comparing them to big 12 bottom dwellers? I guess that makes my point for me.  SEC is overrated.  Win a game in the first week if you're in the SEC, top-25, here we come!

Arkansas came in last place last year in the SEC west.  I've said they were overrated multiple times if you want to look it up.  Tennessee is a team on the rise, but hasn't done anything yet.  

OU is my pick to win the Big 12-2

#2 Alabama- an ehh 37-10 win over Middle Tennessee
#6 Auburn- Come from behind OT win over D-2 school.  Yes, a D-2 school.
#10 Georgia- Struggled with Vandy.  Yes, Vandy.
#14 LSU- going to beat Mississippi St, who is ranked because they're in the SEC
#16 ATM- did what they were supposed to against Ball St
#17 Ole Miss- pretty impressive blowout win over Fresno St
#18 Arkansas- lost to Toledo.  Yes, Toledo.
#21 Mizzou- 7 point win over Arkansas St.  Yes, Arkansas St.  No, not Arkansas.  Arkansas lost to Toledo.  Yes, Toledo.
#23 Tennessee- Lost to OU.  Yes, a Big 12 school.
#25 Mississippi State- Going to lose to LSU, who is one of the 4 SEC teams who probably maybe actually deserve their ranking.

So to recap:  Next week Toledo, Arkansas St, and a D-2 school will move into the top-25 due to their impressive performances against SEC TEAMS.  Arkansas will drop out of the top 25, as will Tennessee.  No worries, though, if either manages a win in their first conference game, they'll jump back in, having beaten an SEC TEAM.  Mississippi St will probably drop to #26 since they lost to an SEC TEAM.  Florida and Kentucky both had marginal wins, and are now 2-0 with marginal schedules, so I'm sure they'll replace Tennessee and Mississippi St in the top 25.  Because they're SEC TEAMS.  SEC! SEC! SEC!

Edited by bullets13

Too big a picture for t-sips to understand. 

Tx looking great vs rice 

bahahahahahaha 

Sip this......Texas looked about as great against Rice as lsu would have against "McNeese", had they played. I enjoy how Texas has to stand her own against an entire conference and the apron string grabbers........that is second to several.

Sip this......Texas looked about as great against Rice as lsu would have against "McNeese", had they played. I enjoy how Texas has to stand her own against an entire conference and the apron string grabbers........that is second to several.

Please name several conferences that are better.  I'll wait

How does Missouri schedule a road game against Arky St?  We are talking about a team that has been to 2 SEC championship games.  Maybe Woodard should get on the horn with Pinkel and see if they want to make the trek to Beaumont next year...

or contact Gundy and get Okie Lite to BMT.