SECond to none

team first

On another thread, old timer equates an ag loss to Bama as a stumble.

At this time I do consider it just a stumble - if A&M could come back and beat Ole Miss this weekend and then the next 4 games (all of which at this time still look very winnable) line up well for A&M - if (and that is if) they can beat Ole Miss and then the next four games I think that A&M at 10 - 1 vs LSU would be a big time match-up for the season ender.  I do not think that is still out of the question if A&M can beat Ole Miss this weekend.

No but Bama is becoming an automatic nationally televised game every year and win or lose that helps.

Also, name any team over the last 5- 6 years that has beaten Bama more than once - would be a very short list.

because everyone wants to watch the Aggies annual fall from grace. 

Lmao

No but Bama is becoming an automatic nationally televised game every year and win or lose that helps.

Also, name any team over the last 5- 6 years that has beaten Bama more than once - would be a very short list.

Stopped one year short. We had a nationally televised game with Bama and almost beat them with a terrible backup QB. I didn't see any of y'all throwing kudos our way.

OU beat the snot out of them in a bowl game. Still no kudos. I guess the Ags are the only team worthy of praise for beating big old bad old Bama. Pretty snobby if you ask me.

Stopped one year short. We had a nationally televised game with Bama and almost beat them with a terrible backup QB. I didn't see any of y'all throwing kudos our way.

OU beat the snot out of them in a bowl game. Still no kudos. I guess the Ags are the only team worthy of praise for beating big old bad old Bama. Pretty snobby if you ask me.

also happens to be our only loss in history against Bama (7-1 I believe).  Anyone else have a winning percentage of 88% against Bama?  Also, in before the history Nazis blow this post up...

A&M's remaining schedule:  Ole Miss (fresh off a loss to a mid major basketball school), South Carolina (so bad, Spurrier couldn't stomach the thought of finishing the last half of the season with them), Western Carolina, Auburn (worst auburn team in ages), Vanderbilt, and LSU (toughest test on the schedule IMO).  How will the Ags live through this brutal schedule?  I am worried they have bit off more  than they can chew in the juggernaut of the SEC. 

You lost by 16 points.  I wouldn't say almost.  I guess y'all are back to the "if only Colt didn't get hurt" talk.  

a couple of more tide wins, and they'll own you like Texas. 

What are you going to do then?

move to the acc or American!!!

They'll have to, if they want to sniff a conference title.  I guess being in the SEC will make up for no conference or national championships.  The "best" conference will be their built in excuse for not being able to win it all.

I bet you thought Okie would curb stomp us as well

Rope a dope is still mad after this weekend because a) aggy lost to Bama again and b ) that Bama beauty outside the Chicken wouldn't give up her number. But to break it down into aggy math:  Texas beat OU who beat Tennessee (in Knoxville) who beat Georgia.  Texas is better than Georgia.  Sorry Ropey.  Try again pal. 

I can't make it work on my ipad and now the desktop is letting me down.

CF Guru, you're golden on your own.....no need to change your stuff my friend.  

I can't figure it out either on certain devices.  Wouldn't work for anything on the iPhone forever but was okay on my iPad.  Now it's the reverse...  Just thankful not having phone issues with the site much anymore (knock on wood)