SECond to none

team first

Nah, I've always said Finebaum has taken Howard Stern's concept of the "whack pack" and perfected it on his show.  The only difference is his supply is unlimited and applies to almost all his callers.  On many days, there isn't a full set of teeth between them.  Trust me, he's laughing on the inside. 

Nah, I've always said Finebaum has taken Howard Stern's concept of the "whack pack" and perfected it on his show.  The only difference is his supply is unlimited and applies to almost all his callers.  On many days, there isn't a full set of teeth between them.  Trust me, he's laughing on the inside. 

and you can bet all next week his ratings will be sky high along with call volume. 

Please name several conferences that are better.  I'll wait

Difficult to answer given the mentality of the sec. The best way to put it is that you want it both ways. I have already stated that if none of your teams play for the championship, then the conferences represented are better than yours....this would be the Big 10 and the Pac 12. 

You tout the sos then struggle with sub par teams. This should drop lots of teams but doesn't due to pollsters. Why have a poll? The NFL does not carry rankings through the season. There is a playoff and a champion. What could be easier to figure and to live with? The point I am trying to make is......who cares where you rank nationally during the season when the only ranking that matters is after the championship game?

On a side....how come it is that the Ags, who took care of business, are said to have thoroughly beaten Ball State but Texas, who took care of business especially after that last outing, is thought of as .....well, it was only Rice.

This is the hidden content, please

Kliffy is bringing it. Big Baby Bret getting his. 

KK's comments were hilarious but a bigger question is begged.  How dumb is Bert?  He goes on what is basically a goodwill recruiting jaunt in a state he needs to be successful.  And he tells the room full of coaches, most of whom at the top schools run the spread, that they are idiots for running their offense.  This guy is a real genius...

KK's comments were hilarious but a bigger question is begged.  How dumb is Bert?  He goes on what is basically a goodwill recruiting jaunt in a state he needs to be successful.  And he tells the room full of coaches, most of whom at the top schools run the spread, that they are idiots for running their offense.  This guy is a real genius...

"Clark, that's the gift that keeps on giving throughout the entire year."

Arky coach is an idiot.  How can he be saying anything at all after the last 2 weeks?   I like how the SEC don't like to claim them when they lose.  "They were last place last season!"  LOL.  

for what's in bold: Still made a bowl game and whipped arse in it. Lol!