SECond to none

team first

We shall see.  We will also see how awful your Tigers are this year.  

As for our good years, we have won a championship  and played for another more recently than one of th titles you brag about on here (actually the half title you brag about - everyone knows USC was the real champion that year).  So can I borrow your Delorian when you get done with it?  

And to answer your question, no we don't.  However, being an SEC fan, I'm sure your sisters and cousins do...

Herby and Corso disagree.

Wrong again, Texas won it in 2005, LSU won it in 2007. 

Texas played BAMA in 2010's championship game.

LSU played BAMA in 2011's championship game. 

Pretty sure LSU's championship and last championship game are more recent than UT's. 

Herby and Corso disagree.

Wrong again, Texas won it in 2005, LSU won it in 2007. 

Texas played BAMA in 2010's championship game.

LSU played BAMA in 2011's championship game. 

Pretty sure LSU's championship and last championship game are more recent than UT's. 

I was speaking of the '03 "Title".  I would have thought the USC reference would have been your fiirst clue.  But that's what I get when assuming you LSU guys have any power of deduction.  

As for going to school, team first, you better hurry.  That short bus is waiting....

I was merely pointing out that you guys like to use the time machine argument when it suits you.  I have no issue with it.  

Obviously we have had a down period in our program but it is hopefully on the upswing.  If we are talking history, which the SEC likes to spout about, especially after coming up short of late, try and find a team we don't have a winning record against.  There aren't many.  In the meantime, I hope to enjoy a good game tonight between 2 of 3 winningest programs in CFB history (hint: none of the 3 are from the SEJCC). 

I don't recall anyone that supports Texas or any Big XII team ever suggesting that they are a superior conference in any way. You would say "It's because the Big XII-2 or Big 2" is not a superior conference. However true that may be, it's not relevant.

I could care less about other schools in the Big XII. As a matter of fact, most fans of Big XII schools support their university and NOT the conference. If the Big XII shut down operations TODAY, Texas would be no better or no worse than they are right now. 

Change is taking place in Austin. To quote Selena Kyle:

"There's a storm coming. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us."

Got to be a smarta**:

Was the storms name Notre Dame?

Auburn showing us just how tough the SEC is with that gritty come-from-behind OT win over FCS school Jacksonville St.  With this impressive win, plus the fact that they're in the SEC, I'm sure Auburn will jump Baylor and TCU in the rankings this week ;)

Edited by bullets13

waiting on AAW's weekly update on SEC's overall record.  I will require an asterisk with Auburn's OT win over a D2 school. 

that one should count as three losses.  Also, Georgia was in a tight game against dumpster fire Vanderbilt as well.  They won by 17, but vandy threw two picks in the red zone at the end of the game, the second one of which was returned for a TD with about a minute left to account for the slightly more respectable winning margin.