*STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD*/Post updates here

True. But they've already given up 50... And still have almost half the game left.

I'm not saying they get out of region 3. But nobody can say they don't win a single playoff game in the region...based on what you see here.

They are really young...and this is kind of a big game. A game that Yoe has played in and won back to back times already.

Yeah Yoe is whipping their butts. Well..Yoe is pretty stinkin good. And has whipped everybody's butt to this point.

I'm not saying they get out of region 3. But nobody can say they don't win a single playoff game in the region...based on what you see here.

They are really young...and this is kind of a big game. A game that Yoe has played in and won back to back times already.

Yeah Yoe is whipping their butts. Well..Yoe is pretty stinkin good. And has whipped everybody's butt to this point.

Indeed

The problem I see is that I don't think mineola wins any district in region 3, and finishes 3rd in more than one. I disagree with those who think they'd lose to kountze or any 4th place team in the 1st round, but the teams finishing 2nd and 3rd in many of those districts could've very well beaten them.

There you go...officially scored more on Yoe than any 3A D1 team in region 3 accept for Rockdale the first time they played. And Teague.

Yep.. You guys are right.

Mineola sucks.

Pace of the game, lol