*STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD*/Post updates here

thanks !! Its proving my point . Vy was on the team before they drafted manziel , soon as manziel was drafted they cut him !! Why isnt VY playing in the NFL ? He cant even hold a @#%"#@% clipboard as a 2nd -3rd stringer making league minimum. Now you tell me what went wrong ?

No doubt he underachieved all of the expectations we had for him. I agree with you no doubt and his attitude sucked bc of the lack of guidance. He was a father figure away from being great. Not arguing with Ya bro. It's Christmas, lol.
If I'm starting a franchise "today" I am taking Mr. Murray to lead my club. VY would definitely hold the clipboard, though.

I dont think Manziel last longer in the NFL than VY. He hasnt even thrown a 100 total yards in 2 starts. Give me a break. This kid is a BUST! Murray wont be much better and ia too small for the NFL. VY again 2x Rose Bowl MVP, 2x All American, and a national championship. Manziel has a Cottom Bowl and Chick Fila Bowl. Ohhhh those are important games!!!!

well enlighten me brother !! Because you seem like you were sitting in vys lap or your one of his boys otherwise your spouting off as well . Again im talking high school dude ,HIGH SCHOOL !!! BuT since you wanna go there then lets go there . He had !! which is past tense , which means he is done !!! A decent career? Vy was suppose too tilt the game !!! I predicted to people vy would be the first qb throwing for 3,000 yards and rushing for 1,000 and about 30 td Total for a 3-4 year span . then by age 30 be a pocket passer throwing more,running less and getting up too the 4,000 yard mark and 25-30 tds for the next 5-6 years . So im saying what he should be doing now at age 31 in his prime. It didnt happen. !! im sure he didnt intend on being retired from ball at 31 years old . His attitude and reputation got him blackballed out the league he has no one to blame but himself . As a starting qb in the nfl you better get it done in that film room and on that practice field he didnt so move on . I dont care where vy played at in high school , how - many - state - titles - did - he - win ? That is where this convo started at . He will be (if not already) a hs hall of famer and a college hall of famer . One of the best that ever did it on those levels . Unfortunately in the pros he underachived , deal with it !!

once again if you just go by state titles I guess Gilbert and Bishop with their 3 peats were better than VY. It does matter were you play if your going to say titles are the only thing that matters. Trent Dilfer has a superbowl and Dan Marino doesn't. Who was the better qb. Like I said put VY on Allen and he has 3 rings. Throw Murray on Madison and he has none. VY was the best Texas High School qb I have seen and it's not really close. If you just go by titles and stats then Gilbert could be in the conversation even though he could not hold VY's jock. Oh by the way Merry Christmas to all SETX posters.

I dont think Manziel last longer in the NFL than VY. He hasnt even thrown a 100 total yards in 2 starts. Give me a break. This kid is a BUST! Murray wont be much better and ia too small for the NFL. VY again 2x Rose Bowl MVP, 2x All American, and a national championship. Manziel has a Cottom Bowl and Chick Fila Bowl. Ohhhh those are important games!!!!

Lmao you say a bust after 2 games, hilarious, I rather judge after a whole season. ;)

once again if you just go by state titles I guess Gilbert and Bishop with their 3 peats were better than VY. It does matter were you play if your going to say titles are the only thing that matters. Trent Dilfer has a superbowl and Dan Marino doesn't. Who was the better qb. Like I said put VY on Allen and he has 3 rings. Throw Murray on Madison and he has none. VY was the best Texas High School qb I have seen and it's not really close. If you just go by titles and stats then Gilbert could be in the conversation even though he could not hold VY's jock. Oh by the way Merry Christmas to all SETX posters.

You took it to that level I was going to but my Christmas spirit kicked in. What I know that most ppl don't is, Bud Adams commanded Fisher to start him when the season record dropped to 0-7 and VY came in and won the next 8/9 games and Jeff never considered putting VY in to save the day. Their relationship when sour initially and it got really bad toward the end. Jeff did not want another black/running "do it his way" QB. But BUD Adams did :)