war crimes

Big girl

War is hell ! Get info any means possible to save American lives, sick of all the pc feel good BS and bashing our troops and CIA men and women serving!  Yobama and his minions are pulling for these Muslim countrys and its very obvious when you release their warriors from prison to return to the battle field if you feel sorry for them go over and live with them if you dont get your head lopped off!  Most of their sympathizers over here would be the first ones they would kill over there.

I watched Obama's press secretary yesterday. He was asked about claims of war crimes for enhanced interrogation. The follow up was that Obama's big claim to fame militarily is drone strikes but they have killed 600-900 innocent children. How did that stack up to scaring people and keeping them awake.

He babbled about how bad the enemy was and that they "try" to get good intel to limit innocent people getting killed but he never could answer the questions posed. 

I find it interesting in light of recent protests where the cries were of, "black lives matter too". Well apparently innocent Muslim children do not matter and/or scaring people is a war crime but killing innocent children is not. 

Things that make you go hmmm........

I personally support the strikes but it is interesting the claims of war crimes for one president where no one was killed but apparently that does not count for innocents being killed by the next president. 

I agree i too support the drones but when the last admin. was doing it the Hypocrites  were screaming in the streets and that wacko lady was on the news every night protesting outside Bush's ranch, where are they now? Oh thats right they are defending Muslim terrorists and their rights ! traitors!

In the months following 9-11 most of our country including our government officials had the mentality to do whatever it takes to prevent this from ever happening again and would have supported the unknown tactics. Years later its considered torture, inhumane, war crimes, etc. These accusers want to know how we could ever treat terrorist so poorly. My, how time has made us forget.

Big Girl, aren't these the same individuals that your heart bleeds for? Hey, they could be some of the ones released from Gitmo by your savior Obama. Pillars of the community they are. Anyone whose heart bleeds for them is a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Still think water boarding and sleep deprivation is a crime when dealing with these animals?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/16/world/asia/pakistan-peshawar-school-attack/index.html?iphoneemail

In the months following 9-11 most of our country including our government officials had the mentality to do whatever it takes to prevent this from ever happening again and would have supported the unknown tactics. Years later its considered torture, inhumane, war crimes, etc. These accusers want to know how we could ever treat terrorist so poorly. My, how time has made us forget.

I thought that we're this great nation that shows the world how to behave. We always follow the rules. Lol