WOS Mustangs vs Sinton Pirates

tennisbc

No!

I spoke with my boss earlier (he lives in Katy) and he told me that we want no part of  Beltway/59 or I10/59 at that time of the day. He's going to look for the best route to take to avoid as much traffic as possible, but the best thing he says for us to do is leave at 3:00 or 2:30... :/

maybe can i follow you there

No!

I spoke with my boss earlier (he lives in Katy) and he told me that we want no part of  Beltway/59 or I10/59 at that time of the day. He's going to look for the best route to take to avoid as much traffic as possible, but the best thing he says for us to do is leave at 3:00 or 2:30... :/

Yeah I was afraid of that.Didn't want to leave that early and have a long wait once I got there.But it is what it is.

Morning!  It's Tuesday and we are one day closer to GAME TIME!!!  

Our school sent out the following address 100 East Stadium Dr. that will lead you directly to the stadium entrance.  Hope that helps some of you out.  

The main concern right now is trying to figure out the best way to get to SW Houston without hitting rush hour. There has to be a way to bypass all that. Going to hit up Google Earth. lol

Maybe Betway 8 to alt. 90 to IH 69. :huh:

The main concern right now is trying to figure out the best way to get to SW Houston without hitting rush hour. There has to be a way to bypass all that. Going to hit up Google Earth. lol

HOPE I CAN FIND OUT WHAT TIME THE BAND WILL LEAVE THEN I WILL FOLLOW THEM LOL

Got ya. Yeah, that is gonna be a nightmare. Best of luck & safe travels!  Hope they let us cross over so I can see you guys again & meet some new peeps!