WOS Mustangs vs Sinton Pirates

tennisbc

Thanks td, kicker is right, that means something coming from you.

By the way, you may not remember but Black Friday morning you were in Home Depot getting some poinsettias and me and my wife were getting some also and you asked is if those were the ones on sale. I started to speak up but got a call on my phone and got distracted.

I remember.

I'm not saying we can't lose. I'm just saying I don't believe we will lose because we aren't focused. They have been on a mission the last several weeks. They have goals and the next one is this Friday.

One more rung up the ladder in the fieldhouse. ;)

I believe that this group will not take any of their games lightly. There is something special about them. Some of the JV players have moved into starting roles, and have played like veterans. I have to give coach T and his staff so much credit for managing these young men with creativity, planning, and execution, like I have not witnessed in the past. Great job coaches and staff. Our work is not done yet.

I believe that this group will not take any of their games lightly. There is something special about them. Some of the JV players have moved into starting roles, and have played like veterans. I have to give coach T and his staff so much credit for managing these young men with creativity, planning, and execution, like I have not witnessed in the past. Great job coaches and staff. Our work is not done yet.

At the game last week when LG was driving late in the 4th coach T called a time out. I was thinking to myself he 's telling them I know we got this BUT WE AIN'T GOING TO FINISH THIS WAY...after the time out they stopped them.lol

JMO but it really seems kinda scary quite! Not a lot of Sinton posters. Are they a sleeping Giant? I know without a doubt that WOS should be the favorite, because of the talent and heart these kids have shown but you always have to respect those who talk softly and carry big stick. All I can say is this week no different from the rest! 112% get er done

I'm here, but there isn't much to say.  I've made too many friends in Orange to attempt any type of fun banter.  Our boys are also on a mission.  They are playing inspired ball and like your team, have overcome many different roster changes due to injury.  There is no denying both want to take the next step and I have no doubt that they will both give it all they have and leave it all on the field.  

I can say all the cliche things if you want?  Can't turn the ball over.  Must stay disciplined. Must remember what last year felt like and push forward and never quit!  

Anyhow...I'm pretty depressed right now after getting all the rules & guidelines at Guy K. Traylor.  Hope y'all are prepared for this:

Noisemakers – per their stadium guidelines are NOT ALLOWED.  Nothing.  No cowbells, no thundersticks, no sirens, no nothing.  Basically we are ONLY allowed to use our voice, hands and feet. 

Confetti – is ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED.  They will be checking our bags and you can and will be removed from stadium if found with any on your person or bags.  

ABSOLUTELY NO IN & OUT.  ANYTHING THAT YOU MAY NEED BRING IT WITH YOU: MEDICINE, SEATS, RAIN GEAR, ETC…IF YOU LEAVE; YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO RE-ENTER. PERIOD.

I am a cowbell girl.  I have a huge cowbell and I am very superstitious about it and am totally bummed not to be able to use it this game.  :(

JMO but it really seems kinda scary quite! Not a lot of Sinton posters. Are they a sleeping Giant? I know without a doubt that WOS should be the favorite, because of the talent and heart these kids have shown but you always have to respect those who talk softly and carry big stick. All I can say is this week no different from the rest! 112% get er done

this is the first fan base y'all faced in a couple of weeks that doesn't believe they're the favorite. I think that has more to do with it than anything.

In our 5 team district, IMO Sinton was the 4th fastest team wise behind Yoakum, Cuero and Ingleside. One thing this Sinton team does is force you to stop them offensively as they normally won't stop themselves by penalties. They average around 4 or less per game. Had one game with no penalties and a few with only 1. The coaching staff has them mentally prepared for the games but this one will be a challenge to stay mentally focus with the pressure they'll see. Looking forward to Sinton offense going up against a talented defensive group and see how they do.

Most stadiums in the Houston area have very strict guidelines which fans must follow. I do understand why the policies are in place. Several years ago some Houston Teams, their opponents, and their fans were engaged in a fight. People were injured, and it became a spectacle. The next year, many school districts re-vamped their stadium policies, to prevent fans from bringing items such as cow bells, and noise makers. They also stopped fans from re-visiting their cars for fear of who knows maybe bringing in weapons, or booze. During one of the several brawls we had in Houston, someone did slip in a gun. The behaviors of others can ruin the fun for many innocent people, who only come to games to support their teams, and make a lot of noise.  I guess next it will be Pom Poms  :-)

I remember.

I'm not saying we can't lose. I'm just saying I don't believe we will lose because we aren't focused. They have been on a mission the last several weeks. They have goals and the next one is this Friday.

We are on to Sinton.We are on to Sinton.We are on to Sinton.We are on to Sinton.We are on to Sinton.We are on to Sinton.We are on to Sinton.We are on to Sinton.We are on to Sinton.We are on to Sinton.We are on to Sinton.We are on to Sinton.We are on to Sinton.We are on to Sinton. -  

The one where you can't leave at halftime is really funny because if you pay again they let you come back in.Seems to me they defeat the purpose unless it's being used to get more money from people that want to go smoke.

I hear you, but the stadium director made it clear that it was a tobacco free campus (i.e. not even a safe distance from the stadium) and that they would not allow you to come back in.  I'm with you though...how can they deny you entry if you pay??? Dumb.

as much of you know saton qb has a bad ankel thats not slowed him down to much but the coaching there are keeping a close eye on him. the one thing that worries me in this game is there defense is NOT 300 pounds a cross the line like the other three teams were (NO NFL) this week lol lol

Ah come on! You've done way better.