WOS Mustangs vs Sinton Pirates

tennisbc

Hopefully Sinton qb is closer to being able to run with the ball like he can. Been a slow year stat wise for the season for him compare to last season totals of 1600 yds passing 13 tds and 2510 rushing 37 tds. He has picked it up last several games despite not being at full speed running with the ball. Season totals this season are 2404 yds passing  25 tds and 1294 yds rushing 25 tds. He missed a game due to early season injury.

IMO game comes down to the big boys at the lines. Sinton is better prepare this time around at this round with pretty close to the same group from last season.

This will be a great game to watch. Sinton has excellent timing with their routes and in order to beat them we will have to disrupt that. I am excited to see this one. Going to be the one to watch in Rosenberg thats for sure hahaha.

Kicker!!!

If your looking for alternate way just go through Galveston and hit Hghway 6 till you get there hahahahaha just kidding!

I just watched the video. I can say this, its not about DT going to Alabama its not about how many kids they have going to a college for a scholarship either. Not sure why the coach even said that, Its about HEART and DETERMINATION and the Stangs are ready to play!

the last three weeks have played teams with outstanding speed and like it was said the kids from wo-s has (NO fear from no one and its starting to show more and more each week if you have seen there games. both LM & LG were a large teams on both sides of the ball. i look at it this way the only one that can beat them is ---themself not playing hard nose lights out football for 4 qts and (SMART)

This will be a great game to watch. Sinton has excellent timing with their routes and in order to beat them we will have to disrupt that. I am excited to see this one. Going to be the one to watch in Rosenberg thats for sure hahaha.

Kicker!!!

If your looking for alternate way just go through Galveston and hit Hghway 6 till you get there hahahahaha just kidding!

Lol, yeah, if I want to get there Saturday. Ive been down that stretch of hwy 6 and it isnt very pretty at that time of day.

I just watched the video. I can say this, its not about DT going to Alabama its not about how many kids they have going to a college for a scholarship either. Not sure why the coach even said that, Its about HEART and DETERMINATION and the Stangs are ready to play!

You can blame the media.  The coach is just answering the questions presented.  We can't be focused on where the kid is going to college, but that's all the media is focused on.  Go figure.

You can blame the media.  The coach is just answering the questions presented.  We can't be focused on where the kid is going to college, but that's all the media is focused on.  Go figure.

The funny thing is if they think that we are a "one man" team like so many others with a special player, they are in deep doo doo. LOL. Yes, hes one of the best in the Nation but wait till you see the other 30 players we have. Almost seems unfair when you see all the talent we have on the field at any given time. I know what you mean P4S, the media is going to use anything that will get people's ears to perk up.

to post above, didn't seem to quote the post:

Started with 3 running backs with Colten Cohea (jr) 6' 195 lbs as the starter and Ethan Owens (so) 6'2 190 lbs and Rob Knox (jr) 6'2 205 lbs also getting playing time in backfield.Knox out for rest of the season.

Cohea has 827 yds 5.9 avg with 9 tds rushing and 307 yds receiving 3 tds with 19.2 avg/rec

Owens has 661 yds 9.7 avg with 13 tds rushing and 498 yds receiving 6 tds with 14.2 avg/rec

Cohea last two games had 92 yds against Wimberley and 128 yds against Yoakum

Owens last two game had 100 yds against Wimberley on 8 carries and 40 yds against Yoakum on 3 carries.

You can blame the media. The coach is just answering the questions presented. We can't be focused on where the kid is going to college, but that's all the media is focused on. Go figure.

Your right! I guess I got a little fired up! Who cares about colleges this is about to great teams ready for WAR and these kids are all winners in my book! Don't forget they have been at this since August! That's a long time to stay focused!

to post above, didn't seem to quote the post:

Started with 3 running backs with Colten Cohea (jr) 6' 195 lbs as the starter and Ethan Owens (so) 6'2 190 lbs and Rob Knox (jr) 6'2 205 lbs also getting playing time in backfield.Knox out for rest of the season.

Cohea has 827 yds 5.9 avg with 9 tds rushing and 307 yds receiving 3 tds with 19.2 avg/rec
Owens has 661 yds 9.7 avg with 13 tds rushing and 498 yds receiving 6 tds with 14.2 avg/rec

Cohea last two games had 92 yds against Wimberley and 128 yds against Yoakum
Owens last two game had 100 yds against Wimberley on 8 carries and 40 yds against Yoakum on 3 carries.

Dang good Stats! Congrats to those boys! I'm sure they run pretty hard cause those dudes got some size on em!

The funny thing is if they think that we are a "one man" team like so many others with a special player, they are in deep doo doo. LOL. Yes, hes one of the best in the Nation but wait till you see the other 30 players we have. Almost seems unfair when you see all the talent we have on the field at any given time. I know what you mean P4S, the media is going to use anything that will get people's ears to perk up.

If by "they" you mean our team I can promise you they do NOT think you are a "one man" team. That insults their intelligence...I mean after all, all these kids have Hudl these days and watch film. 

Both teams have been at it since August and as the lone survivor of our area all of a sudden the media is all up in our business! HA! Shoo fly!

Anyway - the more film I see the faster y'all get .... STOP IT!!! 

Both our teams are playing out of their minds right now so I am really looking forward to watching a competitive game.  

As for stats, I think all our stats are on MaxPreps. 

If by "they" you mean our team I can promise you they do NOT think you are a "one man" team. That insults their intelligence...I mean after all, all these kids have Hudl these days and watch film.

Both teams have been at it since August and as the lone survivor of our area all of a sudden the media is all up in our business! HA! Shoo fly!

Anyway - the more film I see the faster y'all get .... STOP IT!!!

Both our teams are playing out of their minds right now so I am really looking forward to watching a competitive game.

As for stats, I think all our stats are on MaxPreps.

Was not directed at Sinton rather the teams and media in general. I know yall have done your homework. The other kids deserve just as much praise as DT. They truly are a team in all senses of the word. DT would be the first to tell them that.

Sure hope the Mustangs arnt taking Sunton lightly. The last 2 games WOS has been the underdogs, maybe even 3 games going back to Giddings. This time around I think I've read thier the favorites. Sure hope they don't get the idea they got this. That makes me worried. Hope they stay focused and play football like they've played going back to the 2nd half of the Giddings game. Because you better believe that Sinton is taking WOS very seriously and will come after them with everything they got.