WOS Mustangs vs Sinton Pirates

tennisbc

osted Today, 08:25 PM

Tyler Handson has 7081 yds passing with 72 passing tds and 6006 yds rushing with 95 rushing tds in his 4 years at qb. In the 4 playoff games he has had 9 passing td and 8 rushing tds. Just under 5 tds per playoff games total.

Those are impressive stats. At this point Tyler Handson has 0 passing 0 passing td's and 0 rushing td's against WOS. Tomorrow night Jack Dallas will have stats that will surpise Sinton fans, but not the fans at WOS. Tyler will get his stats, however they will be hard earned.

Tyler Handson has 7081 yds passing with 72 passing tds and 6006 yds rushing with 95 rushing tds in his 4 years at qb. In the 4 playoff games he has had 9 passing td and 8 rushing tds. Just under 5 tds per playoff games total.

Pretty good numbers,tomorrow he will have to work pretty hard to keep them going like that,I know mustang football and we gonna be on his tail.go stangs

From the video I have seen he is a good QB who likes to throw over the middle of the field a lot then tries to get you deep. I'd day he's is pretty accurate. I just didn't seen enough speed (though it's hard to see judge sometimes on film). They are well coached and will have some success over the middle of the field, I'd be surprised if they get to the outside like they would like. I think 30 plus on their defense and i'd be surprised if they  scored more than a couple of times on us. Hope it will be a great game.

I think their qbs best attribute is how fast he gets rid of the ball!!!! He doesn't hold the ball long at all! But I think that's because the confidence he had in his receivers! He will have to be more tentative this week due to the lack of seperation between the receivers and our db's! I'm not too worried about him running due to his style of running (pretty much standing straight up) and not a quick, shifty guy! Should be a great game to see! I still think we have too many athletes across the board for sinton to handle but you never know. I believe our special teams could play a big factor in this game with our speed advantage!

osted Today, 08:25 PM

Tyler Handson has 7081 yds passing with 72 passing tds and 6006 yds rushing with 95 rushing tds in his 4 years at qb. In the 4 playoff games he has had 9 passing td and 8 rushing tds. Just under 5 tds per playoff games total.

Those are impressive stats. At this point Tyler Handson has 0 passing 0 passing td's and 0 rushing td's against WOS. Tomorrow night Jack Dallas will have stats that will surpise Sinton fans, but not the fans at WOS. Tyler will get his stats, however they will be hard earned.

LOL y'all want us to talk and share info and then get your back up when we do!  I guess anything Tyler might be able to do against y'all will be a welcome gift to us Sinton fans. GMAB!  Besides he didn't say Tyler was going to throw all over the field on y'all either.  

No one is doubting Tyler's abilities, if it was implied in my text, that was not the case. He is a good QB for sure. We all know that yardage and stats will be earned and not earned on tomorrow night. I am impressed with his accomplishments, and I' am sure that the fans at WOS are impressed too. I read your post, early in the week, you said that you follows WOS , we are pleased to have such support around the state. Therefore, you are familiar with our defense, it won't be easy, and we expect the same from Sinton at this stage of the playoffs. 

No we haven't.  Our coach has said as much over & over to our kids.  We may be slower than you, but we didn't get here without having some talent.  See y'all tomorrow at the game.  Safe travels to everyone!  GO PIRATES!!!

Some have a difficult time saying it, P4S, but we have a ton of respect for the Pirates. No doubt we have a speed advantage, but this ain't no track meet and winning football games don't always go to the speed. We MUST keep playing like we have been to advance. Sinton brings a passing attack like nothing we've seen since our game against PNG. We've not seen anything like it in the playoffs and it's going to take our best effort.

Some have a difficult time saying it, P4S, but we have a ton of respect for the Pirates. No doubt we have a speed advantage, but this ain't no track meet and winning football games don't always go to the speed. We MUST keep playing like we have been to advance. Sinton brings a passing attack like nothing we've seen since our game against PNG. We've not seen anything like it in the playoffs and it's going to take our best effort.

AMEN

Is West Orange-Stark The Best In Class 4A DII?

photo: www.beaumontenterprise.com
(links are to team histories – Premium content)

The West Orange-Stark Mustangs are always considered one of the best teams year in and year out. They have a 12-2 record this year. With that record, they now have 8 or more wins 12 of the last 13 seasons. They have also now had only one losing season in the last 37 years.

This years team was considered to be pretty good. They were our Pre-Season #4 pick. The problem was that La Marque #2 in Pre-Season and La Grange #3 in Pre-Season were in the same region. The Mustangs fixed that problem and made everyone in the state stand up and notice. They beat La Marque and La Grange (who were our end of the regular season #1 & #2 teams) in back to back weeks by a combined score of 76-7!!

The Mustangs stumbled just a little midway through the season with tough losses to a very good 5A team in Richmond Foster and a very good 3A team in Newton. After that, they got things worked out and have won the last 8 games (including 4 playoff games) by a combined score of 359-84.

Championship History: (4) 2-2
1986 4A – West Orange-Stark 21, McKinney 9
1987 4A – West Orange-Stark 17, Rockwall 7
1988 4A – Paris 31, West Orange-Stark 13
2000 4A Division II – Ennis 38, West Orange-Stark 24

By Michael Wright
Lone Star Gridiron
www.lonestargridiron.com

Has anyone mapped out a different route  to Rosenberg as of yet? or are you guys going to have to fight this traffic over here? I'm going through 610 South then taking South Main, but my way is for those who know Houston very well, if not i would suggest leaving very early, before the Happy hour crew get going at 5. p. m.  :D

Has anyone mapped out a different route  to Rosenberg as of yet? or are you guys going to have to fight this traffic over here? I'm going through 610 South then taking South Main, but my way is for those who know Houston very well, if not i would suggest leaving very early, before the Happy hour crew t going at 5. p. m.  :D

610 loop them 59 south going to leave like most will do a tich after 2pm