West Orange vs Lagrange

tennisbc

Well obviously OFIELD and HJ aren't on WOS level of play so play good enough to beat OFIELD and HJ this week and WOS will beat you! What yall in LG don't understand or know is that WOS lost 2 games this season, yes! But they were both early in the season with a sophomore qb who came into this season thinking he was going to be the backup qb/ kicker!!!! It took him and the team as a whole a while to get where they are today! But you don't have to be playing your best football in the preseason, you have to be playing it NOW!!! Which the stangs are!!! This team right now is playing their best ball of the season and are clicking on all cylinders!

If you think the tackle by Padgett was a personal foul, you obviously have never watched football. He didn't do anything wrong. What was he supposed to do? Pick him up and gently set him on the turf? Yeah......right. Padgett showed his strength. You bet #5 didn't come near him the rest of the game. La Grange is absolutely a one trick pony. Without #22, they get absolutely blown out by HJ. He ran quite a few plays out of the wildcat. Looks for half a second, if he doesn't see anything he scrambles to the outside, takes a quick glance upfield just to see if a receiver is open, and (even if they are) he takes off. That's it. You stop that, it's over. Granted, that's a lot easier said than done, but WO-S has more speed than HJ and won't be relying on amazing linebacker play to stop him. LG defense is pretty solid, but if they gave up 28 to HJ, all I have to say is good luck. Dallas will pick apart that defense. LG will have to throw it, something they couldn't do against HJ. (I can remember 2 maybe 3 complete passes?) And they will be throwing against one of the best defensive backs in the country. LG just proved that they weren't as great as everyone thought they were. Plus, the Stangs proved that they are GOOD against the run on defense. WO-S by at least two TD's. All the cutting back upfield, juking, and jiving that #22 did to get his yards won't work against the Mustangs. All this aside, the real question is, where is motormouth???

Well everyone who is playing now is better than they whr in week 1. LG and WOS will be a battle, and LG is not 13/0 for nothing

Which goes in favor of the Stangs. I've never seen a high school sophomore as disciplined at QB as Dallas has become. He's not very big, and he's just quick enough to avoid sacks and get rid of the ball. He's far better than he was in week one, and that is why WO-S wins this game. 13-0 came awfully close to going down to a team that they were supposed to annihilate. They're sloppy and the offense is a one trick pony. #22 won't be able to beat WO-S by himself. But, you'll see for yourself what kind of team WO-S is come Friday.

Posted 30 November 2014 - 03:23 PM

we are down to the last five with one week to go before the deadline...STILL like my chances.

first off, being serious, WOS played EXCELLENT defense in the second half. Special teams play was the difference in this game HANDS DOWN!! i hope #13 is going to be okay. i mean that due to the idiot badndn thinking i wanted a kid to get hurt.  i still think they bow out 4th rd and that's not me talking smack. i don't think LM defense is nowhere near as good as LG. LM was able to shut WOS down in the first half. that kickoff return and punt return by wos was the back breaker and momentum changer. in the second half, i counted TWO drives wos had in which they actually gone the length of the field. by that time, LM was defeated and had given up. 

LM-coach jackson had totally gone away from what got them there. LM did not do any zone reads in the year and also did not pass that much. now all of a sudden you want to try stuff that you never done??He kept #24-jones, the fastest and best back out of the three, on the sideline for whatever reason and tried to put him in on 3rd and forever, in which he did what he does,5-6 yards. he should have been in the game more and hardly any jet sweeps were done. maybe 3-5 and all was successful. those plays got LM that far. can't say wos was stopping them on those plays due to the 5 yards or more when they were done. in the second half, there was no adjustments made to the wos blitz. NONE!!! overall,poorly coached game. i do think LM would have possibly still loss the game, but MUCH closer. 7 points or less if coaching would have been up to snuff.

okay, NOW for the crap talk...despite the loss, i thought LM did an EXCELLENT JOB SHUTTING DOWN THE PASS OF WOS which most of you said would kill LM. seen alot of screens thrown after the qb got picked twice and balls tipped in the second half. i see the HJ chicken hawks were cheering like THEIR team had won smh...swingers lol. LG rb is gonna mow WOS down. Crosby, it's time to turn into a pumpkin, the magical once in a life time season will come to a close next week. seems like the only team i did predict to make it out of here is doing well and that is newton, but due to the bet, i had to include them. c'mon aaw, centerville and iola?? really?? roflmao...okay okay, to be honest, i really don't care about the small schools like that. it's like spitting in the  ocean, NOBODY cares, except the 40 people living in the town(i know they have more than 40 smart girls). so here it is...last week for me to proven RIGHT lol...4th rd EVERYBODY  home for the holidays lol(except newton).

and yes, i'm at work today and my internet won't be back on until thursday at home and don't like using the phone. the good news is, i'm on a  36hr shift and tuesday a 48hr shift, so i will be here to get under your skin like a bad rash lol

Mouse on Yesterday

LG offense is more than a "one trick pony" , it' 11 trick ponies. How do you think Dobbins gets loose. He's good but he can't block and run. It is a total team effort. When a defense put their focus on him them Hutch is loose. Best wishes in your containment. LEPS by 7

Take Dobbins out of the equation. How many points did LG score? How many yards did they gather? 7 points, how many yards? Not much. He is all they have. #5 is good, but no better than anything WO-S has seen this season. Dobbins makes people miss on his own, he doesn't use blockers once he gets around the line.

Lots of bluster and talk from HJ fans and WOS on this board. Come Friday we shall see if the Mustangs can deliver on all these promises. LG with its "one trick pony" show will have a thing or two to say in the matter. Plenty of sour grapes from HJ posters since their loss to the Leps. Not very classey imo.