Football Puffs

turner7019

Dynasties have better players, coaches, work ethics, and a lot of the time better facilities than your run of the mill team. JMO

Come by PN-G, look at our facilities... Best in the area, by a landslide.... Adding a indoor practice facility as well.. We havent been out of the first round in 7 years... Hell we even have 5 sets of Uniforms....

Come by PN-G, look at our facilities... Best in the area, by a landslide.... Adding a indoor practice facility as well.. We havent been out of the first round in 7 years... Hell we even have 5 sets of Uniforms....

Welp from purple to purple=YES you have in 2010 beat BH 21-13 bi dist *beat Willis 50-47 2nd rd **lost Manvel 3rd rd ;) ;) :D

That's why I say "a lot" have better facilities, not all. I total feel your frustration though man.

A joke of a statement? I happen to have a good friend that coached at lake Travis for 3 of those championships... And from what he said, it was nothing to have at least 3 calls a week during the offseason about kids moving to LT. These calls included the question, will my kid be a starter? After a little screening, if it looked like this kid was legit, and a talent, it was realyed back to the parents.. Some of these parents just ship the kids up there a buy them a house that they live in.... So no, its not even close to a joke of a statement... Its a FACT........ If you think they have that kind of Athletes in that one town, your ..........

An area becomes an affluent area, 1/2 million dollar homes start popping up, jobs are created, money moves in, tax base goes up, schools become wealthy and facilities get better, which attracts more people, school starts winning because it is attracting the kind of kid that spends all summer at camps and trainings....

Yes it was a joke of a statement....because UIL CANT stop something like that from happening!!

An area becomes an affluent area, 1/2 million dollar homes start popping up, jobs are created, money moves in, tax base goes up, schools become wealthy and facilities get better, which attracts more people, school starts winning because it is attracting the kind of kid that spends all summer at camps and trainings....

Yes it was a joke of a statement....because UIL CANT stop something like that from happening!!

And that........ Is a joke of a statement, bring that old school into new school....... 1/2 million dollar home in Lake Travis is an apartment.....

And that........ Is a joke of a statement, bring that old school into new school....... 1/2 million dollar home in Lake Travis is an apartment.....

So there isn't a single nice home in all of Lake Travis? Not one 1/2 million dollar home huh?..

See that what a lot of people don't really understand. Or even care about.. See...a school will get some of it's money based on property tax values. Other things as well...but I don't want to confuse you. There is practically no difference between a 125k house and a trailor house. Doesn't make much difference between 1000$ in property taxes or 450$.

But now million dollar homes...even 1/2 or 1/4 million dollar homes...now that makes a difference. A big difference. I wouldn't expect people to understand the correlation between success, facilities, and good teachers and coaches at schools like the ones mentioned.

Just don't worry about it much...I know it's a lot to take in.

OldSchool, yes their are very expensive homes in Lakeway. My brother in law owns one that he now leases out for $3000 a month. My nieces and nephews lived in it during high school years. The school facilities are super nice. Exception being their actual playing field left a lot to be desired for a school with that much tax base.