Football Puffs

turner7019

Not exactly four out of five but since someone mention Ft. Hancock of the late 80's how bout Richland Springs with state championships in 2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, and 2012 along with a semi-final appearance in 2005. Since 2004 or 2005 their record is 126-6. That is a dynasty. And they are 11-0 this year as well.

Not exactly four out of five but since someone mention Ft. Hancock of the late 80's how bout Richland Springs with state championships in 2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, and 2012 along with a semi-final appearance in 2005. Since 2004 or 2005 their record is 126-6. That is a dynasty. And they are 11-0 this year as well.

I seen them play before, big crowds too. 

What a joke of a statement..

A joke of a statement? I happen to have a good friend that coached at lake Travis for 3 of those championships... And from what he said, it was nothing to have at least 3 calls a week during the offseason about kids moving to LT. These calls included the question, will my kid be a starter? After a little screening, if it looked like this kid was legit, and a talent, it was realyed back to the parents.. Some of these parents just ship the kids up there a buy them a house that they live in.... So no, its not even close to a joke of a statement... Its a FACT........ If you think they have that kind of Athletes in that one town, your ..........