HJ vs Bellville

bullets13

How many games have you seen WO-S play? HJ play? Any SETX school play? Seriously. So the only decent team LM played (and they lost) is against a team that is no longer playing? That's not helping your case there, buddy. West Orange's QB is head and shoulders better than anything LM has seen this season - not to mention the receiving corp. You think you're going to run it down West Orange's throat? Yeah, keep dreaming. Good luck throwing against WO-S. Alabama commit DT won't let that happen. Like I said, when West Orange dominates LM, I fully expect you to eat your crow any retract every statement you've made about SETX, because it will obviously be wrong.

Man, you HJ fans are going on and on about WO-S. We certainly appreciate the props from our district mates. As long as you're touting the Mustang might, you might as well tell them about our trick punt play. We've only used it once, but it worked. 

Lol...J/K with you Hawk fans. I don't know how many people noticed, but both the WO-S and HJ games will be playing just a few miles apart. I wish they had different start times so we could watch both games. Best wishes to HJ against Bellville. I expect you will make it to round 3. 

I think HJ wins this one. I expect it to be close though. I was at the HJ/Worthing game last week and it was sad watching Worthing. Those kids know zero fundamentals about football. Apparently no support from parents either as there was a total of about 11 people in the stands other than their band and hoochie dancers. I wasn't blown away with HJ although they are a good solid TEAM. No true stars, but a bunch of really solid players. Any reference to how HJ did against Worthing is in one ear and out the other for me though. A bunch of 2A schools in the coverage area could put a solid beat down on  Worthing in my opinion.

Good luck to the Hawks. My prediction: HJ - 32 BV - 23

I'm in Silsbee and must say that I am impressed with the Hawks' football program progress and success this season.  That said, I was raised in an area near Bellville and am somewhat familiar with their football program.  Those guys wear helmets because the rules insist that they wear them - otherwise they will take ANYBODY on without them.  Careful on your hype on this one Hawks fans.  And whatever the outcome, I say well done to you and your coaches and congratulations

on your season this year.

How is that resume helping them this year? How does anything they've done in previous years win them games this year?

how does  one good season is gonna help you against bellville?? you can ask yourself that same question...now, if you want to know some of these kids sibblings have been on these championship/deep playoff run teams. they know how to handle the bright lights...at somepoint, one class have been there and know what's it like and prepare the younger players. so when the younger players become seniors, they do the same thing. HJ- you just got a little taste of success...you haven't rumbled with ANYONE worth mentioning except WO-S. once you get past the the 3rd and fourth(don't worry, you won't) you come across teams that will smoke WOS like a crackhead smoking crack!! wo-s beat you like a drum and you think you are ready HA ROFLMAO

how does  one good season is gonna help you against bellville?? you can ask yourself that same question...now, if you want to know some of these kids sibblings have been on these championship/deep playoff run teams. they know how to handle the bright lights...at somepoint, one class have been there and know what's it like and prepare the younger players. so when the younger players become seniors, they do the same thing. HJ- you just got a little taste of success...you haven't rumbled with ANYONE worth mentioning except WO-S. once you get past the the 3rd and fourth(don't worry, you won't) you come across teams that will smoke WOS like a crackhead smoking crack!! wo-s beat you like a drum and you think you are ready HA ROFLMAO

The very good team we have that has led to this one good season is what will help us against Bellville. I'd rather have a good team this year helping me than the memory of good teams in years past helping me.

It's the same season. What they've been through this season will transition into the playoffs. What HJ did last year, the year before, nor the year before that will help them on Friday. If I try to give my little brother any advice, he's going to look at me funny. Like all little siblings do, they'll think they know better and how the game works, until they learn that their elders may have been right. So if those kids haven't been there before, don't even try to make the argument that they're so much more prepared. I want to know who it is that HJ has to "rumble with" that's "worth mentioning." Who do they have to beat before you consider them a good team? I have a feeling that no matter if HJ were to win it all, you would still say they're terrible. Who's going to "smoke" West Orange? La Marque? Yeah, ok. Just wait until round three.

HJ2012- I am not the one who brought up resumes. Notice that I specifically said: "I am shocked that anyone attempted to knock LaMarque's resume".

Mofo- You are correct that the Raiders won Super Bowls in the past. HJ has never won anything, EVER, including this year. What does that mean and what is your point?