Orangefield Bobcats (7-4) vs La Grange Leopards (11-0)

No orange field shouldn't win this game, but yes they can win this game! They will definitely have to clean up the fumbles and play pretty much mistake free to do so! They will also have to play defense and get multiple stops! They have their work cut out for them for sure but they have a shot!

I totally agree. I don't think LG is going to take them lightly, but if LG comes out the same way WO-S did against OF to start the game, I think the Bobcats can take it to them. They can't put the ball on the ground, and if there's even a chance for a La Grange turnover, they've got to come up with it.

orangefield wins NO MIRACLE the cats are playing some solid football.to all of you that belive that LA GRANGE will run out onto the field and do there finger pointing at the cats will start shaking in there shoes think agan.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Skipper, we really appreciate the support. But it's going to pretty much take a perfect game for us to get out of Katy with a win. I believe we have a chance if we can get a few stops and control the line of scrimmage on offense. We have to eat some clock with long scoring drives and keep their offense off the field. On offense they're loaded, and have a couple of guys that can take it to the house on any play. I expect us to play well, just hope we can force a few turnovers and catch a break here or there or maybe even a miracle!!!

Go Cats, We Believe!!!

Thanks for the vote of confidence Skipper, we really appreciate the support. But it's going to pretty much take a perfect game for us to get out of Katy with a win. I believe we have a chance if we can get a few stops and control the line of scrimmage on offense. We have to eat some clock with long scoring drives and keep their offense off the field. On offense they're loaded, and have a couple of guys that can take it to the house on any play. I expect us to play well, just hope we can force a few turnovers and catch a break here or there or maybe even a miracle!!!

Go Cats, We Believe!!!

dan hooks always told his team before they took the field PLAY SMART FOOTBALL