Orangefield Bobcats (7-4) vs La Grange Leopards (11-0)

LG is big and have solid lineman! Their defense is strong and their forte is their size! If OF can control the line and hold the ball they should be ok, your going to have to wear the defense down and run those big boys down. Their Qb is twice as elusive as Kashmeres Qb so OF will have to do what they did to Kashmere and stop 50%of those drives! They have big RBs and I mean like 6'3 but OF can beat them! I'm pulling for u Bobcats! Keep their defense on the field and contain that Qb and we see a bobcat win!

Bralon Hutchison is #5 he is 5'11 175 lot of speed a home run hitter very good returner and jk dobbins #22 a super sophmore that played on the semi finalist team as a freshman is 5'8 160 he can fly as well .

Hutchison is good, but Dobbins is their stud. He is one of those guys where you hold your breath everytime he has the ball in his hands. The LG faithful say he's a 4.3 guy. I usually blow that off, but I believe it with this guy. If he breaks, no one will catch him and he's not easy to tackle. The key for OF will be to stop this guy. If they can stop the run and force them to pass, I believe they have a chance. The problem is that no one has been able to do that yet. I believe that OF can.

Another thing, LG hasn't played a very tough schedule. Giddings and Caldwell were the best teams they've played and I feel OF maybe better than either of those teams. LG gave up 39 to Giddings and 33 to Caldwell, I believe. 

Another thing, LG hasn't played a very tough schedule. Giddings and Caldwell were the best teams they've played and I feel OF maybe better than either of those teams.

La Vernia may be the best team LaGrange faced all year. La Grange beat them by 12 and La Vernia is 10-1 heading into the 2nd round of the 4A playoffs. LaVernia beat Port Lavaca Calhoun 35-7 and Calhoun is in the 2nd round of the 5A playoffs themselves. La Vernia also shut out a really solid Wimberley team 28-0. Tall task for OF. LaGrange is loaded. Wouldn't be surprised if they win state. Good luck and safe travels out to Katy.

orangefield will out play and out coach LA GRANGE .orangefield has played BIG FAST teams this year so this will not be new to them at all.the kids belive in themself and will come out with fire in there eyes and have faith in there hearts and this is what a coaching staff looks for,we as mustang fan wish you all the best

If you are still playing, then you have a good football team.  Records mean nothing.  All the "bad" teams and pretenders are gone after Week 1 of the playoffs.  The one's that are still playing have proved that that they can win a playoff atmosphere type game and that they belong.  Anything can happen under the lights. We are still talking about 15-17 year olds.  The difference is they are from different towns.  Pulling for OF and HJ to advance!!!

Yes, if you beat the HISD schools in the playoffs you are a "good" team. No one gets by Worthing, Kashmere, and Scarborough if they are not a good team.

They got by them handily, and in OF's case, they have made a name for themselves. They have a tough opponent in La Grange, but if they make it a game, they will prove that they're a force to be reckoned with now and in the future.