Smoakey.com

I have a new hobby. I go to Smoaky, and I read prediction/game threads for games that have already been played where a setx team beat one of their east texas teams. It's hilarious! at first it's all bravado and extravagant predicitions: "they may be 8-2, and we're 4-6, but we'll kick their butt. it's a different brand of football over here!" then a lot of a agreement over this. then some fool dares to predict against their team, and incurs the wrath of several posters. then the game starts, and their team is down, but they keep trying to convince themselves they won't lose. that east texas is too much better than southeast texas. then they DO lose. then comes disbelief. then excuses. then despair. then humble pie.

it's really quite entertaining!

I have a new hobby. I go to Smoaky, and I read prediction/game threads for games that have already been played where a setx team beat one of their east texas teams. It's hilarious! at first it's all bravado and extravagant predicitions: "they may be 8-2, and we're 4-6, but we'll kick their butt. it's a different brand of football over here!" then a lot of a agreement over this. then some fool dares to predict against their team, and incurs the wrath of several posters. then the game starts, and their team is down, but they keep trying to convince themselves they won't lose. that east texas is too much better than southeast texas. then they DO lose. then comes disbelief. then excuses. then despair. then humble pie.

stirring the pot with a paddle lol

LOL. Go read the WOS/Giddings thread on the other sites. WOS has zero chance against Giddings. They will win by 2+ TD's and run over the Mustangs. HAHA

Kilgore losing to another East Texas team. A team that was in that district just a year ago.

That part of the country owns thIS POS excuse of a football community called SETX.
That's s fact Jack. we have no room at all to be talking garbage

Kilgore losing to another East Texas team. A team that was in that district just a year ago.

That part of the country owns thIS POS excuse of a football community called SETX.

Looks like we may have to do to 2 what we did to the original.

I'm retired here. Would love to move back. Wife from Kountze so we support the lions. Can't tolerate the ignorance of those down here who pretend to know football

Look I've explained to you over and over. Carthage has had a good FOOTBALL teams... Im sorry i stand by LCM win or lose. In the playoffs i go for Setx teams. Im not a band wagon fan like you and jump on board to bash my community sorry i think that is dumb and being negative. Jasper beat Kilgore last night anything can happened. 

See! This is what makes it so fun to go on there and read posts where we beat them. Point proven!!