Orangefield 49 Hamshire-Fannett 14/Final

WOSgrad

When I was at the HF/WOS game the fans I was sitting next to were calling for the coaches head. Idk if it will be different because they will make the playoffs, but they certainly weren't pleased.

he probably will after this showing . who knows what this is gonna look like next week vs lamarque , it maybe very painful too watch . i have said give a coach 4 years too put his program together , he has improved every year , but giving up 40 plus a game is unexceptable !!! it maybe time for him too go . i have said for a few years now hamshire is cursed !!! you run 2 hall of fame coaches away one is retired , while the other just secured his 29th straight year in the playoffs and has a stadium  named after him   and hamshire 's all time winning coach left and went to  to a district rival won there ,  immediately !!! i just hope the players that are sr next year can really have a really good season with good coaching and other players contributing as much as king .  in hamshires past they always had solid quarterbacking ,  studs for running backs and very good offensive lineman and good receivers . on defense they had really good defenses especially the front 7 and solid play in the secondary . that is a memory now with 40 plus being put up on it every week .  

This is a little more than I expected but I thought it would be around 3 tds. OF is a lot closer to HJ than HF is to OF. I predict some epic HJ-OF battles in the next few years for 2nd place in district (I know this year had a close final score but it was a bit deceiving). And in 2-3 yrs, OF will have the better of it.

5-5,1-3 in district and thanks to the UIL realignment HF is in the playoffs.  The state may want to reconsider the number of teams that are granted the "privilege" to make the playoffs.  Not quite sure "earned" would be the term I would use in this particular case.  5-5 is an improvement from years past for the Horns but still not what is expected from such a playoff traditional community.  I hope next year will bring changes for the better and the playoff tradition will continue to be "earned"!  Good luck next week!  GO HORNS!