West Orange-Stark 42 Hardin-Jefferson 21/Final

WOSgrad

HJ can run their offense how they're supposed to if they're down one score. And there was a minute and a half left that HJ might get a break away play and score, possibly going in tied at the half. Then they get the ball back tied with West Orange!?! You know momentum would have been in their favor if that call isn't totally screwed up. You think it didn't affect the game? You're sadly mistaken. HJ was taken out of their comfort zone and WO-S took advantage. Good game West Orange, just wish I would've seen how the game really could have played out.

Gotta disagree here. If HJ can't run their offense when they are only two scores behind with an entire half to play, you better get another offense. I can understand maybe three scores, but two? The coaches would have run the same gameplan they started out with at that point.

It's funny how people have big nuts behind a computer screen! 41-21! Once again you run an offense that is designed to help pitiful teams but yet I feel that you are better than that! You have speed and strength and broke on us several times! When you run that offense it has a few major weaknesses. If you get behind in that offense then your screwed! It holds you back and hinders your team because its not a fast scoring setup, your main objective is ball control ! I never once said your kids were pitiful! I said that you run an offense that is designed to help pitiful teams! I would never dog out a kid, not my style but I guess you can't see what I'm talking about then and you just don't want to! So whatever then you call me an idiot all you want but I guarantee any real coach would agree with what I just stated!

It's funny how people have big nuts behind a computer screen! 41-21! Once again you run an offense that is designed to help pitiful teams but yet I feel that you are better than that! You have speed and strength and broke on us several times! When you run that offense it has a few major weaknesses. If you get behind in that offense then your screwed! It holds you back and hinders your team because its not a fast scoring setup, your main objective is ball control ! I never once said your kids were pitiful! I said that you run an offense that is designed to help pitiful teams! I would never dog out a kid, not my style but I guess you can't see what I'm talking about then and you just don't want to! So whatever then you call me an idiot all you want but I guarantee any real coach would agree with what I just stated!

So you are saying that our team is pitiful but the kids on this pitiful team are not pitiful??? Whatever helps you sleep at night... I would think ANY good coach would say you run what works best for your team and what you have PROVEN success with

Gotta disagree here. If HJ can't run their offense when they are only two scores behind with an entire half to play, you better get another offense. I can understand maybe three scores, but two? The coaches would have run the same gameplan they started out with at that point.

they ran it until they were down two scores midway through the 4th.  and they got away from it because it was two scores when it should've been one.  not saying they take the ball down and score if they run instead of throwing a pick, and not saying that WOS doesn't stop them, force a punt, and then go down and score anyway.  but they can still run it down 7 with 8 minutes left.  instead they're trying to score 14 with 8 minutes left, which led to the pick, the 21 point deficit, and you know the rest.

they ran it until they were down two scores midway through the 4th.  and they got away from it because it was two scores when it should've been one.  not saying they take the ball down and score if they run instead of throwing a pick, and not saying that WOS doesn't stop them, force a punt, and then go down and score anyway.  but they can still run it down 7 with 8 minutes left.  instead they're trying to score 14 with 8 minutes left, which led to the pick, the 21 point deficit, and you know the rest.

Thanks for the clarification!

Score was 14-0 WOS. We score, kick off, and then get a stop.... Then WOS punts, ball is spotted, WOS defense comes out, HJ offense comes out, HJ with the momentum at that time, breaks the offensive huddle, ref closest to the WOS sideline then comes running in saying we touched the ball...... That didn't loose us the game, but it took the momentum away at halftime.... That was big.... We gotta be good enough to overcome.... Gut check right there....

Score was 14-0 WOS. We score, kick off, and then get a stop.... Then WOS punts, ball is spotted, WOS defense comes out, HJ offense comes out, HJ with the momentum at that time, breaks the offensive huddle, ref closest to the WOS sideline then comes running in saying we touched the ball...... That didn't loose us the game, but it took the momentum away at halftime.... That was big.... We gotta be good enough to overcome.... Gut check right there....

seems weird of u posting things like this ,even when u know u wrong u steadily pick, when does the bet u lost take effect or was that bet waived off?

For what it's worth, went to kbmt and watched the highlights, and they showed the punt. Doesn't appear to touch an HJ player, and the announcer is adamant that he looked at it several times and that HJ didn't touch it. Still, great game, WOS likely wins anyway, and hope like hell we see you guys again in the playoffs. Good luck, stay healthy, and represent the district and setx going forward in what is hopefully a deep playoff run. I'm going to bed. For real this time. I think. :)

Score was 14-0 WOS. We score, kick off, and then get a stop.... Then WOS punts, ball is spotted, WOS defense comes out, HJ offense comes out, HJ with the momentum at that time, breaks the offensive huddle, ref closest to the WOS sideline then comes running in saying we touched the ball...... That didn't loose us the game, but it took the momentum away at halftime.... That was big.... We gotta be good enough to overcome.... Gut check right there....

Wow two,great posts by Bedelmon in just a few days. That has to be a record. Good game both sides. Sounds like horrible officiating for both sides. Now let's see that there is a rematch!

I haven't posted a comment in a long time but I read them all the time. I have watched many, many SE texas football games for the past 45 yrs because I love the game and the competition. I must say that this is the worst crew in stripes I can recall watching. In addition to bad calls, they ALL seemed confused when trying to discuss a call and sort it out. I feel for the kids who played their hearts out tonight. I do not believe any call in particular altered the outcome of the game. The better team won tonight and I believe that even with a good crew calling the game the outcome would have been the same. THe score may have been different, but WOS was the better team tonight and WOS would have won anyway. HJ needs to work on a passing game, it will be needed in the playoffs. I would like to commend both teams for fighting through the adversity in this game and continuing to play hard throughout. Good luck to both teams in the playoffs.

Remind me to watch ESPNKBMT12. Arse whuppin. Let it go.

Hardly. But whatever you choose to believe. The better team won, sure. Out gaining a team by 56 yards, getting a free TD, and a defensive score when the game was already over and winning by 21 isn't an arse whooping. A solid win, maybe, but to act like that play didn't have an effect on the scoreline and overall game is as big of a disservice to the hawks as it would be a disservice to the stangs if I said they still didn't deserve to win.