WOS vs HJ Halloween Night

bone

BG, I thought you of all people would have recognized that joke! LOL! I'll stir the pot and say that I think HJ would be 7-1 with WO-S' schedule. I think they beat PNG and Newton. Maybe Foster if Andy Martel doesn't forget where his true allegiances lie!

You're joking about HJ beating PNG right? Please say you.were

Wait, you're saying you'd rather play La Grange?

No.I'm saying the loser of wo-s/hj has to play a team that is just as good as the winner of the wo-s/hj game in the third round.In this case it would be LG but LM is no cake walk either.At the start of the season district 11 and 12 were given no thought at all and at that time I said a team seems to always get it togather that no one gave any chance to and that team has turned out to be LG.At first it looked like wo-s/hj had a great shot at getting out of the region.Now it looks like from a great shot to maybe just a good shot.Who ever gets out will beat the region 4 winner and a trip to Jerry World.I know it's all about how you match up with the team you play and not won/lost records so I might be just overthinking this.

No.I'm saying the loser of wo-s/hj has to play a team that is just as good as the winner of the wo-s/hj game in the third round.In this case it would be LG but LM is no cake walk either.At the start of the season district 11 and 12 were given no thought at all and at that time I said a team seems to always get it togather that no one gave any chance to and that team has turned out to be LG.At first it looked like wo-s/hj had a great shot at getting out of the region.Now it looks like from a great shot to maybe just a good shot.Who ever gets out will beat the region 4 winner and a trip to Jerry World.I know it's all about how you match up with the team you play and not won/lost records so I might be just overthinking this.

I don't think La Marque is as good as La Grange. I'd much rather be up against  La Marque than have to deal with Bellville AND La Grange. If La Grange goes down, I think HJ or West Orange will get out of the region.

That would really depend on each others D. Which team, LaMarque or Lagrange, is better suited to stop the Wing T? Which one can stop the pass from the spread better?  That is what it boils down to. It sounds crazy, but  the game tomorrow night might make the difference in the playoff runs of both teams and win/loss could become better for either team depending on the next matchups. I.e. If LaGrange can be beat easier with the Wing T, would be better for HJ to play them. And vice versa. Now I know there will be a few games before those matchups but is interesting.