WOS vs HJ Halloween Night

bone

I've seen some crazy predictions on this one what's a blow out in ur mind?

I think anything over two scores. Maybe three, and it really depends. For example, if they're tied or HJ is a TD behind for most of the game, and WO-S scores, then gets a turnover and scores again really quickly at the end, I wouldn't consider it a blowout. But these 40+ point predictions or "by as many as they want" posts I just really do not see happening.

Guys seriously it's game day now, the arguing can stop! Soon we will all know the real answers to all of our questions! None of us know the outcome of this game yet, but we will soon find out! Hoping for a great game on this beautiful day! Safe travels everyone!!!! GO STANGS!!!

If you dont like bickering about games please explain what you're doing on a message board lol. Really? If the board was silent we would all read blank screens

I think anything over two scores. Maybe three, and it really depends. For example, if they're tied or HJ is a TD behind for most of the game, and WO-S scores, then gets a turnover and scores again really quickly at the end, I wouldn't consider it a blowout. But these 40+ point predictions or "by as many as they want" posts I just really do not see happening.

I agree i don't think by 40 unless hj just turns the ball over repeatedly and I don't see that happening.

Sorry I disagree a parent wants to sit behind their kids bench. We played Tatum JV at home this year they had less than 10 people in the stands we did not close our stands down to them. the gentleman that told us we could not sit over there because WOS did not want to open the restrooms,  Some of our parents told him that we would walk over to the home side if we needed to use the restroom but he still said they could not sit there.

Just guessing on this one and I could be dead wrong, but IMO the reason is they probably would have to have an off-duty officer on the visitors side also if they opened it up. I know they do on varsity games. they probably didn't want the expense. I agree though, you pay to see the game you should be able to sit there. I will mention it to one of our school board members.

We have very few true JV players that was mostly our freshman. You know the same freshman that beat y'all last year as 8th graders and if we played your true freshman team it would have been another defeat for you. Your Freshman group CAN'T beat this HJ freshman group. 

On a side note I found it to be bad form to not let the HJ crowd sit on the visitor side. 

Come on now Mofo... I was at that game last year... I know what happened... You really going to try and make that fly?? "can't" beat you??? HJ surprised us with the speed of the little wing back and scored 2 quick TD's and 2 point conversions in the first Qtr. Adjustments were made and that offense couldn't pee a drop the rest of the game. We just couldn't get enough offense to go to catch up. The score was 16-14 HJ... far from any reasonable person to think WOS "can't" beat that team...lol