Buna 49 Kirbyville 42/Final

WOSgrad

I'd have to say heart and coaching beat KV...KV was bigger faster and more athletic. .. from the coin toss I was thinking KV would probably win. ... at 14 down. ..I was certain buna was done. ... one of the best HS football games I've had the privilege of watching. ... That's what its all about. ... great game. ... Congrats Buna

that's the best passing wing-T offense. ...KV wasn't prepared for that.

Passing killed us! On that note, much respect to Buna players and great play calling by the coaches. The energy in the stands was awesome! Told my coworkers I just wanted a good game, and even though I wanted Kville to win this time! maybe we will meet up with Buna again in playoffs. I don't think I'll be able to talk tomorrow from all the yelling. Congrats to the Cougars, got nothing but love and support for the Red and Black.

I would like to start by saying congratulations to the Buna coaches and players. Buna was better prepared for this game and it showed in the final score. Kirbyville turned the ball over way to many times to expect to win a football game and Buna capatilized on each turnover. The play calling from Buna's sidelines was tremendous and my hats go off to the coaching staff. Buna exposed the kirbyville defense. Kirbyville committed numerous penalties where the Buna Cougars didnt. Buna played much more disciplined football than the widcats.