Buna 49 Kirbyville 42/Final

WOSgrad

I'd have to say heart and coaching beat KV...KV was bigger faster and more athletic. .. from the coin toss I was thinking KV would probably win. ... at 14 down. ..I was certain buna was done. ... one of the best HS football games I've had the privilege of watching. ... That's what its all about. ... great game. ... Congrats Buna

that's the best passing wing-T offense. ...KV wasn't prepared for that.

I gotta ask you are saying Kirbyville was bigger??? Our lines without a doubt on both sides of the ball and were bigger & more physical. Everyone even Kville seen it now Kville skilled players may have been bigger but not the lines. And faster Kirbyville had some break away runs and got ran down from behind every time not one all the way to the house play. Now more athletic we can talk about that very shifty and hawkish on both sides for Kville but Buna is very athletic as well. It was a heck of a ballgame much respect for Kville they fought to the end and played their hearts out. But Buna is BIG STRONG & FAST as well without a doubt and we showed it tonight!!!!!

I gotta ask you are saying Kirbyville was bigger??? Our lines without a doubt on both sides of the ball and were bigger & more physical. Everyone even Kville seen it now Kville skilled players may have been bigger but not the lines. And faster Kirbyville had some break away runs and got ran down from behind every time not one all the way to the house play. Now more athletic we can talk about that very shifty and hawkish on both sides for Kville but Buna is very athletic as well. It was a heck of a ballgame much respect for Kville they fought to the end and played their hearts out. But Buna is BIG STRONG & FAST as well without a doubt and we showed it tonight!!!!!

with all due respect. .. Kirbyville was bigger faster and more athletic...I wasn't specific on positions. ..I didn't mention physical. .. Buna was definitely more physical. ...I didn't mention discipline either. .. buna was more disciplined....I also stated Buna was better coached.... took good angles in containing KV speed. .. there was only one stop from behind and the buna kid dove to trip the KV player up. ..

good luck the rest of the way. ...

with all due respect. .. Kirbyville was bigger faster and more athletic...I wasn't specific on positions. ..I didn't mention physical. .. Buna was definitely more physical. ...I didn't mention discipline either. .. buna was more disciplined....I also stated Buna was better coached.... took good angles in containing KV speed. .. there was only one stop from behind and the buna kid dove to trip the KV player up. ..

good luck the rest of the way. ...

There was two stops from behind. One on a punt (or kickoff) return and another on a breakaway.

Also the 70 yard pass completion where the slower less athletic Buna kid outran the black swarm to the endzone.

Having a few players that are as fast and athletic as another team does not translate to the whole team being as fast and athletic. With that said...I'll repeat: KVille was the bigger, faster, and more athletic team....Buna did have "enough" players ( 2 or 3) that held their own, along with being better coached, playing with more intensity, and determination allowed Buna to out play KVille and get the much deserved win. Not to mention, Buna was hitting KVille in the mouth from play one....

The Buna -v- EC game will be another one for the ages IMO....Buna Cougars - District Champions, I just can't see EC winning this game if the Cougars keep the same intensity, hard hitting, good coaching going.

Having a few players that are as fast and athletic as another team does not translate to the whole team being as fast and athletic. With that said...I'll repeat: KVille was the bigger, faster, and more athletic team....Buna did have "enough" players ( 2 or 3) that held their own, along with being better coached, playing with more intensity, and determination allowed Buna to out play KVille and get the much deserved win. Not to mention, Buna was hitting KVille in the mouth from play one....

The Buna -v- EC game will be another one for the ages IMO....Buna Cougars - District Champions, I just can't see EC winning this game if the Cougars keep the same intensity, hard hitting, good coaching going.

Great post and I agree 100%