Orangefield at HJ Predictions

This game will be a battle. OF has 2 brothers that I consider family on their team and I know the heart they have. HJ is not taking this game lightly, OF brings it, every game the kids are competitors. With the way these 2 teams manage the clock I predict a low scoring game.

My first prediction, this game will be over by 9:15pm. Each team will have a total of 5 possessions for the game. There will be 4 offensive drives of 14 plays or more. Each team will combine for 11 total pass attempts with a combined passing yardage of 42 yards. 6 players will have 60+ rushing yards. There will be two 2 point conversions in this game. If it rains before or during game, Hawk Stadium will become Hawk Rodeo Arena and will not be able to be used rest of season.

My score prediction

Orangefield           16

Hardin-Jefferson   24

I watched Hardin-Jefferson play against Jasper and they ran the ball straight up the middle down Jasper throat ,Jasper couldn't stop them and I don't think Orangefield can stop them either. The Hawks  on defense hustled and had great pursuit angles the whole game. I hope Orangefield does good but I predict the score to be H-J 42- O-field 28. Jmo