Here we go Ned vs Jags.

Nederland suffers their second two game losing streak of the season. The jags on 10-10 end the DAWGS district winning streak. Also on 10-17 the indains handle the DAWGS in the MCM. So theirs my future predictions. An don't worry........ you didn't have to ask.

No one asked anyway ! I have never seen the Indians so worried about the Dogs in 38 years of following the Dogs !

Well I sure hope centrals two dist games get them ready for the champion. Hate to say it out loud but nederland isn't lumberton or gcm. Heard the same talk for two weeks. Vidor and then ozen. Someone help me remember those scores. Sure central is fast. They always are. Question is do they gave the stones to come and take it. I say NO. They are not the team to do it. See ya Friday.

No one has come and givin us a loss yet. Keep on beating that purple chest like yall got something over there. It's ok to beat lumberton and Baytown Lee. I would be proud of that. We got port neches number so you better bring it. It is gonna take a great PNG group plus a bad year for nederland for us to lose to yall. Just sayin. I am a realist and the last time I checked yall haven't beat us in a while. I see no reason to give yall anything you haven't earned

No one has come and givin us a loss yet. Keep on beating that purple chest like yall got something over there. It's ok to beat lumberton and Baytown Lee. I would be proud of that. We got port neches number so you better bring it. It is gonna take a great PNG group plus a bad year for nederland for us to lose to yall. Just sayin. I am a realist and the last time I checked yall haven't beat us in a while. I see no reason to give yall anything you haven't earned

I just saved this quote

Not beating my chest it is a great group of kids for Port Neches FYI. If you say it is a bad year for Nederland so be it.regardless yall not gonna continue your district win streak that yall are bragging on so much. If central doesn't get yall we will. No excuses just results! Breaks my heart to tell you this but this young team won't be done this year, they returning for next year also. So if it takes a loss to png as having a bad year for nederland, then I guess your gonna have a bad year. :-)

Funny how this is a thread about the Nederland vs. Central game and it is full of comments by obnoxious PNG people! I agree with whichever indian fan said it, y'all aren't worried but you sure do have  a lot to say about how everyone is going to beat us! You beat us and we will talk until then you are just blowing hot air!

No I already ate my crow on the ozen nederland game

And the Vidor game??? Its not about the crow, its just about how hard up you are for Nederland to lose. I give several of the PNG posters props, at least they have been reasonable, NDNation, Biaplayer, Prepballfan... And others, but you just seem to be aimlessly begging without a good basis.

And the Vidor game??? Its not about the crow, its just about how hard up you are for Nederland to lose. I give several of the PNG posters props, at least they have been reasonable, NDNation, Biaplayer, Prepballfan... And others, but you just seem to be aimlessly begging without a good basis.

No begging I underestimated nederland after the clear lake loss...but y'all are getting to the meat of your schedule now