Here we go Ned vs Jags.

You know, not only the district but the area is tough this year. I still say no one, including PNG, get's out of district without a loss. Vidor vs. Nederland was a knock down, drag out fight with Sage Seay being the difference. Both teams were beat up going into their games last Friday night. I'm not down with the hype over any team after seeing most of them play this year. 22-5A will go down to the end. This game will be as well...just believe that all things being equal, Neuman gets the win.

Guys here is the straight scoop. And some things never change... Your not the man till you beat the man..... And at this time Ned is the man. Neumann has a knack for pulling sh$t out of his hat. Prime example is vs PNG a few times over the last several years.. Ned will be ready to play, and honestly as weak as the district is nobody has been tested yet. End of the year look for Central, PNG, Ned, and another to be in the playoffs.. After that get ready for hunting season, because nobody is going deep. Central has a shot just like everyone else.... What they do with it is the question.. Look for Nederland to play smart and hope Central makes mistakes that Ned can capitalize on. If that happens it's anyone's ball game. If it's a sloppy game I'm sure the score might get ugly.... But...... Don't count out Larry Neumann.