Here we go Ned vs Jags.

Well I sure hope centrals two dist games get them ready for the champion. Hate to say it out loud but nederland isn't lumberton or gcm. Heard the same talk for two weeks. Vidor and then ozen. Someone help me remember those scores. Sure central is fast. They always are. Question is do they gave the stones to come and take it. I say NO. They are not the team to do it. See ya Friday.

I guess. just be here for a serving of crow Friday night...

Also for the record, you right beating up both the baytown teams wasn't no great feat, they were creme puffs. But one of the creme puffs we beat in the rain busted your dogs wig in good weather.so I do like our chances. The only qualty team we have played is WOS so yes I am ready for a good test.

Ouch!

Nederland is no joke but if you stop the quarterback draw on third down you stop Nederland. Went to both the Clear lake and Ozen game and Seay ran some sort of draw or sneek on every thrid down and rarely threw the ball if he did throw it it was usually overthrown.

Dang. This was my thoughts... but Mr. Seay isnt playing, right?