Here we go Ned vs Jags.

I have a serious question of the beaten path here. I don't think this could happen but it is possible that we have a three way tie for district title, how would that effect the seeding come playoff time.I don't think it is far fetched seeing three teams with 1 loss in district? Any feedback?

I really dont see the baytown teams taking the fourth spot. They are horrible, Lee being prob the worst team in our district. Think vidor could take fourth maybe Ozen its a toss up. Hell we could come out and not win another game. You can't ever tell, but I don't see that happening either.

I really dont see the baytown teams taking the fourth spot. They are horrible, Lee being prob the worst team in our district. Think vidor could take fourth maybe Ozen its a toss up. Hell we could come out and not win another game. You can't ever tell, but I don't see that happening either.

Unless GCM makes the playoffs the only seeding between the three teams (Ned, Central , PNG) would be between Ned and Central in D1 (head to head).   D2 would be PNG and whoever takes the other playoff spot unless Vidor beats PNG. None of the other teams have a higher enrollment.

I see GCM making it. Nederland will be going D2, potential rematch with Crosby likely.

If we make the playoffs and get a re-match with Crosby, I believe the game would be at Bulldog Stadium since we went to their place the last time we met in the playoffs. Is this correct?

If we make the playoffs and get a re-match with Crosby, I believe the game would be at Bulldog Stadium since we went to their place the last time we met in the playoffs. Is this correct?

im not certain on that, I believe there is a certain time window for that to happen.