Here we go Ned vs Jags.

Who cares what the fans say. Only thing that matters goes on in coaches office and on practice field. Dogs won't look past central. PNG wants to talk about nederland because they are playin lumberton. It's hard not to engage with purple though. They think they are great. They just don't realize that a 5 year drought is just around the corner

Who cares what the fans say. Only thing that matters goes on in coaches office and on practice field. Dogs won't look past central. PNG wants to talk about nederland because they are playin lumberton. It's hard not to engage with purple though. They think they are great. They just don't realize that a 5 year drought is just around the corner

But, a Nederland fan started that mcm thread... Not a PN-G fan....

Soulja, we would love to be the ones to end it. If the Jags end the district streak, we still have the MCM streak to end. Its all good. :D

The huge game I was talking about, is Central. I think they will have more problems with the Jags.  

People always want what they CAN'T have !  <_<

I feel pretty confident that the Nederland/ PNG thread was started to prove a point. What point is that, you ask? Well since you asked, its the fact that you PNG peeps are feeling good about your team finally and that has caused you all to have a little diarrhea of the mouth when it concerns this years match up, when in the past couple of years you all haven't had much to say!!  

Difference is PA ISD records where the money goes!!! just sayin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sorry little buddy......lol

The point is dont label Bisd as the only district that charges to park when Pirt Arthur have been charging for over a decade.

Btw, I'd rather pay $1 to park with great parking than to be rammed in a small 1 lot dirt and sand parking lot or forced to park in front of 'Estella's house' or park at the local church located 7 blocks from the stadium. ;)