Here we go Ned vs Jags.

I will go ahead and pick a high scoring game with offense ruling the night.

Dogs may be  a little banged up but have improved each week on both sides of the ball. They will need to win the turnover battle and control the clock. Both teams will have to try and control the other teams QB which has proven tough to do. Do like Nederland's defense a little better but got to take care of business.

Panthers have stellar offense but defense has some wholes in it. They have had trouble with the run and missing some assignments. QB is outstanding with playmakers to throw to.

Say this game comes down to which defense can make some stops and force turnovers.

Dogs 35

Jags 28

The Jags win this one in a close battle IF THEY CAN STOP THE TRICK PLAYS AND MAINTAIN CONTAINMENT ON THE BACK SIDE. They have extreme talent but can rely on that so much that they fall for the okie doke. Either way I believe this will be a close battle indeed

I will go ahead and pick a high scoring game with offense ruling the night.

Dogs may be a little banged up but have improved each week on both sides of the ball. They will need to win the turnover battle and control the clock. Both teams will have to try and control the other teams QB which has proven tough to do. Do like Nederland's defense a little better but got to take care of business.

Panthers have stellar offense but defense has some wholes in it. They have had trouble with the run and missing some assignments. QB is outstanding with playmakers to throw to.

Say this game comes down to which defense can make some stops and force turnovers.

Dogs 35
Jags 28

Wrong Cats, man. Lol

phunter308, we have some weaknesses on D sometimes, but I doubt that Nederland will be able to exploit it.

If Nederland hopes to win, they better be ready for a high scoring affair. When our playbook is open, no team this year have stopped us from moving the ball and scoring. I know Nederland have been scoring a lot of points, but vs horrible teams.

Our defense has gotten better each week since week 1 when we let West Brook score 40 on us. We hit hard, we have size up front who seem to be getting better penetration.

I haven't seen Big Ned play this year, but I've done ny research. That along with the Dogs being a little banged up, here is my prediction...

Nederland - 21

Central - 38

phunter308, we have some weaknesses on D sometimes, but I doubt that Nederland will be able to exploit it.

If Nederland hopes to win, they better be ready for a high scoring affair. When our playbook is open, no team this year have stopped us from moving the ball and scoring. I know Nederland have been scoring a lot of points, but vs horrible teams.

Our defense has gotten better each week since week 1 when we let West Brook score 40 on us. We hit hard, we have size up front who seem to be getting better penetration.

I haven't seen Big Ned play this year, but I've done ny research. That along with the Dogs being a little banged up, here is my prediction...

Nederland - 21

Central - 38

Wait... Ned has only played "horrible teams in district" so far. The teams that Central has played are a combined 0-4, ours are 2-2.

I'd say that Central is definitely the team to beat in district this season and we enter as the underdog this week, no doubt about it. I think we will have an uphill battle even if we were 100% healthy. Hoping that the guys that got hurt last night can play this week and be effective. Central is a really good team.

Hope for an injury free and hard fought ball game. This game will be tougher for both than the first 2 district games were. Nederland is steadily improving, but we will have to play our best game of the season to win this one.

Wait... Ned has only played "horrible teams in district" so far. The teams that Central has played are a combined 0-4, ours are 2-2.

I'd say that Central is definitely the team to beat in district this season and we enter as the underdog this week, no doubt about it. I think we will have an uphill battle even if we were 100% healthy. Hoping that the guys that got hurt last night can play this week and be effective. Central is a really good team.

Hope for an injury free and hard fought ball game. This game will be tougher for both than the first 2 district games were. Nederland is steadily improving, but we will have to play our best game of the season to win this one.

Yea, true. Lumberton and GCM are not that good.

This team reminds me of the 2010 team that last won district. or should i say like players

Mik Jacquet = Robert Mitchell (now playing at LU)

Devwah Whaley - Damen Heard (1,500 yard rusher)

Carnel Seals - Devin Ogletree (standout 6'3"receiver)

and on defense

James Locke - Kewan Alfred (standout d-linemen that was the leader on defense)

My point? the pieces are in place for a district title this year.