Here we go Ned vs Jags.

IDC what kind of strategy Neumann comes out with in this game....if Toby opens up the playbook like he has been doing the past few weeks this game will be ugly. Ozen had a lot of success throwing the ball on Ned, you think Central isn't? Add into the mix that Seay isn't playing yeah I don't see this one close at all. But like I said in a earlier post we'll find out how great of a coach Neumann is this week. 

IDC what kind of strategy Neumann comes out with in this game....if Toby opens up the playbook like he has been doing the past few weeks this game will be ugly. Ozen had a lot of success throwing the ball on Ned, you think Central isn't? Add into the mix that Seay isn't playing yeah I don't see this one close at all. But like I said in a earlier post we'll find out how great of a coach Neumann is this week.

who stated Seay isnt playing?

Talked to seays dad and he is out for Friday.

I think it'll still be a close game. I've seen that other QB, I think he's a better passer as far as accuracy.

Im leaning towards changing my winner in this one, just got a weird feeling Neumann is gonna pull a magic trick in this one in the 2nd half.