Here we go Ned vs Jags.

Im  really ready for Friday to get here. Soulja  give me updates as they score, im gonna take fourwheeler to the top of the ridge and try to get me a good signal.

Soulja is assigned to halftime and post game analysis. I'm assigned to big play, score and time updates, Lol. But with your Nederland fan TVC doing his every play updates (which most people say they don't like), I guess I get to take a break this week...

Soulja is assigned to halftime and post game analysis. I'm assigned to big play, score and time updates, Lol. But with your Nederland fan TVC doing his every play updates (which most people say they don't like), I guess I get to take a break this week...

I love the updates. They are quick, but sometimes I don't understand exactly LOL

That's how I'm confident that we got 'em. Most Nederland fans would rather banter back and forth with PN-G about mcm that takes place in a couple of weeks instead of this tame which imo will be a very important and interesting game in determining how the district race will finish.

No respect at all for the Jags...Central by 20+

I can promise you the Bulldogs are not looking past this game!! They have their eye on the prize and that is one game at a time, this week it just happens to be the Jags! Go Dogs!

Well, thats not the vibe im getting. I mean, who talks about a game weeks away when a big game takes place days from now?

I think most would prefer some info on what is happening versus straight down and distance, the effort though is outstanding, much appreciated TVC

I will be tweeting out updates throughout the game, along with other scores from the area.  I'm not going to do an exact play by play, but close.  My twitter handle is at the bottom of my posts.