Here we go Ned vs Jags.

lol these Nederland folks kill me lol. talking about PNG people, I guess they brag so much about their playoff streak and district streak, lol chest beating etc. what will the excuses be when they lose these next two weeks. not to mention having to pay an extra dollar for parking. lol come on Friday.

lol these Nederland folks kill me lol. talking about PNG people, I guess they brag so much about their playoff streak and district streak, lol chest beating etc. what will the excuses be when they lose these next two weeks. not to mention having to pay an extra dollar for parking. lol come on Friday.

I'm thinking that they are getting worried now

0hQyd5L.gif

MCM is one of the top rivalries in Texas, if not the number one....that is a fact, that being said it is so BIG 1 week to do the threads is just not enough to do these two teams and their fans justice. we aren't ignoring Central at all, but the anticipation between MCM is huge.

Injunforever the streak is great but that is secondary to having an opportunity to win district and for sure making the playoffs. I do believe you can have a district crown this year with one loss. If Sage or Barton can't play this Friday it will have absolutely nothing to do with depriving PNG from breaking our streak.  If Central takes us down they get the Glory, PNG would then get have the honor of us beginning of the new streak,

Wow. Investigative reporting at Its finest... Word around the water cooler is that Neumann is installing a totally new oopty ewww offense and it has Krautz playing as the QB. Seay will be starting at linebacker and they will run the 50 all night and funnel everything his way. So the tweet is basically saying he is looking forward to watching the offense while he is playing defense..... Also word from PA news is that after the next 2 weeks Seay will be honored with the offensive and defensive player of the year award, along with the Willie Ray Smith award, and 1rst team QB and LB. Other sources state Neumann will go into retirement after the season due to unwanted stress from all of these unauthorized tweets. NISD Is in The process of hiring Mark Zuckerburg to devise a plan for future tweets to only be broadcasted over NISD areas as well as the PAISD recruited areas so that leaks will not happen again. In the meantime PNGISD is petitioning the state to see these tweets once they are broadcasted due to copyright infringements. Watch ESPN tonight for further updates.....

Not to be a bearer of bad news, but that's all we have had to do after the first round over the last 4 years.... Maybe we should just consolidate. Call ourselves the PNNG Boomerangs... Colors could be Pink and silver.. And we could be like Oregon and change it up every week.... Now this outta stir the crowd..... Lol